Official OOTP12 BSL 2.0 Draft Thread - !LIVE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The bottom of the order knows how to get things done.
CF Johnny Damon
PM going to next owner.

Whooo hooo, I hear the jet engines, we are flying now man! Lets keep it up . Every one on my list is flying and waving goodbye to me right now too! LOL.

hey, hey, hey... at pick 16 I check this thing several times everyday and am ready to make it happin captain! :)

As a collective, that is....

Great picks with Furcal and Damon both on my lists. Glad to see this draft flying today!

Heath if your looking for Royals you may be able to get Bruce Chen :)

15 picks in about 7 hours on a Monday! Lets see if we can get more than a round done today alone! Who's with me?!

Since the "Computer" short changed me on my last (wasted) pick..

SP Gaudin is at best a round 15 pick,, enough said, bad computer!!

Blue Jays select SP Andy Pettitte..

PM next owner..

Since the "Computer" short changed me on my last (wasted) pick..

SP Gaudin is at best a round 15 pick,, enough said, bad computer!!

Blue Jays select SP Andy Pettitte..

PM next owner..

With the new software and Lineup options I believe you will be able to slot Gaudin into an MR role, where his numbers will look alot better, I know its not ideal but He should be a decent MR for you.

With the new software and Lineup options I believe you will be able to slot Gaudin into an MR role, where his numbers will look alot better, I know its not ideal but He should be a decent MR for you.

Sad thing is that I knew it was my pick and was driving home from VA and
didn't get home before the CPU picked.. Was going to draft 1B Huff..
Like I said... It is, what it is!! Computer had better options, just surprised
with the selection...

Sad thing is that I knew it was my pick and was driving home from VA and
didn't get home before the CPU picked.. Was going to draft 1B Huff..
Like I said... It is, what it is!! Computer had better options, just surprised
with the selection...

That would have forced me to make a very tough decision, one I am glad to have avoided.

Man was hoping Lee made it to me, but to keep with the Marlin's trend of under 30 players, the Marlins select 1B James Loney

Back