Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a good friend of mine, we played ball together for about 10 years. That is his parents address, he lives in Sothern California but is moving now. I'll put a good address up here when I talk to him. He is also a roving scout here in the US for the Hanshin Tigers (I think). Surprised he didn't sign, he usually signs everything. Especially when he goes home for Christmas.

Hope this helps.

Tom

I believe you're right about the Hanshin Tigers. I heard somewhere that he's scouting in the states for a Japanese team.

Happy Collecting!
Jim

He is a good friend of mine, we played ball together for about 10 years. That is his parents address, he lives in Sothern California but is moving now. I'll put a good address up here when I talk to him. He is also a roving scout here in the US for the Hanshin Tigers (I think). Surprised he didn't sign, he usually signs everything. Especially when he goes home for Christmas.

Hope this helps.

Tom
Tom - I feel bad when it gets 'out there' that a player's address is their parent's address. I can only imagine that Mom and Dad (who are presumably in their 70s or 80s) gets tons of fan mail for their son every day. I don't blame him for not responding to letters sent to that address.

Completely trivial, but if you do speak with him, let him know this baseball fan apologizes for intruding on his folks. :)
mort-

Washington Redskins:

Joe Lavender - CB.
Coy Bacon - DE.
Lemar Parrish - CB.

I got my second Redskins player Autograph back yesterday. Len Hauss. He filled out the letter I sent and wrote a little paragraph thanking me for being a fan.

Thanks,

Ron

Washington Redskins:

Joe Lavender - CB.
Coy Bacon - DE.
Lemar Parrish - CB.

I got my second Redskins player Autograph back yesterday. Len Hauss. He filled out the letter I sent and wrote a little paragraph thanking me for being a fan.

Thanks,

Ron

Very Cool!
J.L:Just stopped signing at home address, :(
C.B:1017 S. 8th St Ironton, OH 45638-1944 (good signer)
L.P:Nothing

Ben

Very Cool!
J.L:Just stopped signing at home address, :(
C.B:1017 S. 8th St Ironton, OH 45638-1944 (good signer)
L.P:Nothing

Ben

Thanks Ben. It is nice to get the letter back from them filled out. I asked them all 3 questions:

1. What were some of your favorite memories as a ball player?
2. Who were some of your favorite teammates?
3. What team/player was the toughest you played against?

So far it has been Dallas or Chicago as the toughest teams and Bob Lilly or Dick Butkus as the toughest players.

When you get a chance also. Can you check on the ones I put on yesterday, please.

Thanks so much,

Ron

P. S. I will owe you something down the road for all your help. Hope school is going well for you.

Washington Redskins:

Jake Scott - S.
Mark Moseley - K.
Joe Theismann - QB.

I know these are bigger named players but maybe I will get lucky.

Thanks,

Ron

Sorry for missing these Ron. I was at a friend's house last night.
J.S:Nothing
M.M:Nothing
J.T:Name sounds familar? :)
5611 Columbia Pike Suite 200 Falls Church, VA 22041 or PO Box 186 Leesburg, VA 20178 (either will work)

Take Care,
Ben

Washington Redskins:

Don Warren - TE.
Dave Butz - DT.
Ricky Thompson - WR.

Thanks,

Ron

Don Warren - TE
No address - doesn;t look like he signs much... one success back in 2004, thats it.

Dave Butz - DT
GREAT SIGNER!
746 E. Adams St.
Belleville, IL 62220-3251

Ricky Thompson - WR
Good Signer c/o Harveys book, but no addie listed on SCN

My three for the day:

Cecil Espy (88-92ish)
Brian R. Hunter (He played for the Pirates, Braves, Phillies 91-00)
Rey Quinones (86-89)

Searched SCN for us checking for an update (maybe one of these guys started signing), and nada. None are good signers :(

Searched SCN for us checking for an update (maybe one of these guys started signing), and nada. None are good signers :(

I thought I heard somewhere that Espy signed from time to time...oh well. Maybe I was thinking of someone else.

BTW, do you need a Jeff Tabaka autograph? I snagged an extra yesterday (it's in a Marlins uni though), but if you need it, I'd more than gladly send it to ya.

I thought I heard somewhere that Espy signed from time to time...oh well. Maybe I was thinking of someone else.

BTW, do you need a Jeff Tabaka autograph? I snagged an extra yesterday (it's in a Marlins uni though), but if you need it, I'd more than gladly send it to ya.

Thanks for offering, but I have a Tabaka already...
JeffTabaka.jpg

Back from my first half day of high school :).

Not bad at all, didn't get beat up or stuffed in a locker :). Found where I was going, I give it a A+!

Ben

Back from my first half day of high school :).

Not bad at all, didn't get beat up or stuffed in a locker :). Found where I was going, I give it a A+!

Ben

Ben,
You obviously understand nothing about high school, or even school in general. What grade the school gives you is more important than the grade you give it. Duh. ;)

Casey :D

Ben,
You obviously understand nothing about high school, or even school in general. What grade the school gives you is more important than the grade you give it. Duh. ;)

Casey :D

Heh. Ain't that the truth...three years of my high school and I'd have given the overall experience a B. But I got As in most of my classes...

Oh well...to keep this puppy on topic, I guess I better ask for a couple :D

Todd Dunn
Terry Harper
Joe Orsulak

Heh. Ain't that the truth...three years of my high school and I'd have given the overall experience a B. But I got As in most of my classes...

Oh well...to keep this puppy on topic, I guess I better ask for a couple :D

Todd Dunn
Terry Harper
Joe Orsulak

Only one is the last one at, 29 Keansburg Rd Parsippany NJ 07054.

Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.