Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he signs. I asked about him one time and received the reply of "Save your stamps!"
I've seen Oil Can at charity events in New Hampshire the past two summers. Good guy, but very popular in these parts so he's always mobbed (See also: Lee, Bill :) ).

I have extra IP auto cards and a side panel ROMLB auto FT.

I agree with you. I always do a search first, but I ask for verifictaion on an address that was posted in 2007 or people haven't posted a success since 2006 or 2007. I'm also ordering Harvey 2009, so I will be able to help with address's soon

I need an address and two verifications

Bernard Gilkey

Dan Miceli
- 1712 Cottonwood Creek Pl.
Lake Mary FL 32746

Bob Walk
-PO BOX 7000
Pittsburgh, PA. 15212

Thanks in advance,
Mike

Miceli is the same in my book.

Bob Walk
2494 Shadowbrook Dr.
Wexford PA 15090

Good Luck.

Ron

If you've searched, then you'll know Gilkey's been asked, and recently. I know, because I just sent to him.

Three more ex-Mets for today:
Kelvin Chapman
9301 Laughlin Way
Redwood Valley CA 95470

Rick Baldwin
3109 Nightingale Dr. - It says he charges $10 to sign anything.
Modesto CA 95356

Carlos Diaz - I have two listed. One debuted in 1982 with Atlanta and other debuted in 1990 with Toronto. Let me know which one you want.

Ron

I am closing this thread as it has gotten really large and that is contributing to the server being slow. In the future, please post new threads when you want the address of a retired player.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online