Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The older Tommy Davis. Thanks!

And three for today:
Gary Gentry
Eric Hillman
Hobie Landrith (looks like there have been successes here, but nobody's listed an address)

Tommy Davis
9767 Whirlaway St.
Rancho Cucamonga CA 91737

Gary Gentry
301 W. Lawrence Ln.
Phoenix AZ 85021

Eric Hillman
157 Bellaire St.
Denver CO 80220

Hobie Landrith
1462 Nome Ct.
Sunnyvale CA 94087

The book says Hobie charges $5.00 to sign everything.

Good Luck,

Ron

I need some address verification please

Tommy Greene
-6001 Dalecross Way
Glen Allen VA 23059

Zane Smith
-420 Winship Pl. NW
Atlanta, Ga. 30327

Don Slaught
-27 Middleridge Lane South
Rolling Hills, CA 90274

I need some address verification please

Tommy Greene
-6001 Dalecross Way
Glen Allen VA 23059

Zane Smith
-420 Winship Pl. NW
Atlanta, Ga. 30327

Don Slaught
-27 Middleridge Lane South
Rolling Hills, CA 90274

Yes, That is what 2009 Harvey has for all three of them.

Ron

Any home addresses for the following players:

Paul Molitor
George Blanda
Andy Pettite

thanks

my 3 for today - thanks in advance

Jeff Kent - since he recently retired
Todd Hundley
Kevin McReynolds

Not meaning to be Mr. Obvious here, or even mean, but I've noticed some people lately requesting the addresses for people listed in the TTM Database (such as George Blanda) or players people have had successes with TTM, and whose addresses can be easily found using the search function on this site, chosing the player name, and narrowing your search to the "successes" board. You will be amazed at the amount of good addresses you will be able to find.

I mention this, because I know it takes time to look up the addresses and then post them. I have posted successful addresses myself a ton of times for people. It's frustrating when others don't bother to search the site or the TTM database first. Ron just got the '09 harvey's for baseball and is doing a great job helping everyone out. I would suggest looking on the site first before asking him.

Thanks for all of your help, Ron!

Not meaning to be Mr. Obvious here, or even mean, but I've noticed some people lately requesting the addresses for people listed in the TTM Database (such as George Blanda) or players people have had successes with TTM, and whose addresses can be easily found using the search function on this site, chosing the player name, and narrowing your search to the "successes" board. You will be amazed at the amount of good addresses you will be able to find.

I mention this, because I know it takes time to look up the addresses and then post them. I have posted successful addresses myself a ton of times for people. It's frustrating when others don't bother to search the site or the TTM database first. Ron just got the '09 harvey's for baseball and is doing a great job helping everyone out. I would suggest looking on the site first before asking him.

Thanks for all of your help, Ron!

I agree with you. I always do a search first, but I ask for verifictaion on an address that was posted in 2007 or people haven't posted a success since 2006 or 2007. I'm also ordering Harvey 2009, so I will be able to help with address's soon

I need an address and two verifications

Bernard Gilkey

Dan Miceli
- 1712 Cottonwood Creek Pl.
Lake Mary FL 32746

Bob Walk
-PO BOX 7000
Pittsburgh, PA. 15212

Thanks in advance,
Mike

If you've searched, then you'll know Gilkey's been asked, and recently. I know, because I just sent to him.

Three more ex-Mets for today:
Kelvin Chapman
Rick Baldwin
Carlos Diaz

If you've searched, then you'll know Gilkey's been asked, and recently. I know, because I just sent to him.

Three more ex-Mets for today:
Kelvin Chapman
Rick Baldwin
Carlos Diaz

My bad. I spelled his name "Bernard Gilky" in my search and came up with nothing. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.