Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two more ex-Mets:

Wally Whitehurst (was coaching in Fort Wayne last year, but not any more)
Claudell Washington (search here finds "Harvey 08 successes" but I'd like to verify the address)

and former Oriole Richie Lewis

Two more ex-Mets:

Wally Whitehurst (was coaching in Fort Wayne last year, but not any more)
Claudell Washington (search here finds "Harvey 08 successes" but I'd like to verify the address)

and former Oriole Richie Lewis

Wally Whitehurst
Lake Elsinore Storm
P. O. Box 535
Attn: Coaching Staff
Lake Elsinore CA 92531

Claudell Washington
4081 Clayton Rd. Apt. 227
Concord CA 94521

Richie Lewis
13209 E. County Road 700 S
Losantville IN 47354

Good Luck.

Ron

Does anyone have an address/success for the following Big Red Machine players:
Ed Armbrister
Darrel Chaney (Heard he requires $25 to the Major League Baseball Players Assoc.)
Fred Norman
Thanks and have a great day, Pat

Ed Armbrister
Darrel Chaney (Heard he requires $25 to the Major League Baseball Players Assoc.)
Fred Norman
Armbrister-nothing
Chaney-906 Woodbrier Saute Nacoche,GA 30571-5106 people are reporting successes with $5 donation
Norman-no successes since '05

A quick check of the Storm's site not only confirms Whitehurst, but adds hitting coach Shane Spencer to my list. Thanks!

Actually, the Storm's site is wrong. :D Whitehurst is actually the pitching coach at Lynchburg, in the Pirates' minor league system. Dave Rajsich is now the pitching coach at Lake Elsinore.

Hello! I am new to this thread and somewhat new to the TTM hobby so if I am not following the proper protocol, please let me know.

I am looking for three former Tigers. Does anyone here have any leads for:

Bill Freehan
Mickey Stanley
Dick Mcauliffe

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I recieved a reply from Dick Mcauliffe. Does this sort of reply sound familiar to anyone:

"I charge $5 per autograph

--Dick"

Instead of writing that out, wouldn't it just have been easier, and quicker, to sign his last name. Has this happened to anyone else?

I recieved a reply from Dick Mcauliffe. Does this sort of reply sound familiar to anyone:

"I charge $5 per autograph

--Dick"

Instead of writing that out, wouldn't it just have been easier, and quicker, to sign his last name. Has this happened to anyone else?

It happens sometimes. With the growing number of people making profits off of ttm's through ebay, players don't want to take the time out of their day to help somebody out and then people making profit of them.

Ed Armbrister
Fred Norman

Ed Armbrister
Box 2003 McQuay Street
Nassau, Bahamas West Indies

Darrel Chaney
906 Woodbrier
Sautee Nacoochee GA 30571

Fred Norman
5921 Monnett Rd.
Julian NC 27283

You can try them if you want and my Chaney is slightly different.

Ron

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.