Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Mitchell
Joe Lis
Jose Baez (still want it if it's a D.R. address)
More former Mariners please.

1st off... today will be my last day I can help. My subscription to SCN ends today, and I will not be renewing it right away. Instead, I think I might subscribe to Star-Tiger which is a celebrity autograph site since I am looking at getting back into that realm of autograph hunting...

Anyways:

Paul Mitchell
23 Carr Rd.
Berlin, MA 01503
GREAT SIGNER!

Joe Lis
4055 Secretariat Dr.
Newburgh,In. 47630
SIGNS OFF AND ON THERE

Jose Baez
Last attempt was in 2005 and he signed c/o Harveys book, no addie listed though

1st off... today will be my last day I can help. My subscription to SCN ends today, and I will not be renewing it right away. Instead, I think I might subscribe to Star-Tiger which is a celebrity autograph site since I am looking at getting back into that realm of autograph hunting...

Anyways:

Paul Mitchell
23 Carr Rd.
Berlin, MA 01503
GREAT SIGNER!

Joe Lis
4055 Secretariat Dr.
Newburgh,In. 47630
SIGNS OFF AND ON THERE

Jose Baez
Last attempt was in 2005 and he signed c/o Harveys book, no addie listed though

Obed,

I might go ahead and pick up a subscription today. If I do, I'll let everyone know here, and I'll pick up the slack whenever I can.

Obed,

I might go ahead and pick up a subscription today. If I do, I'll let everyone know here, and I'll pick up the slack whenever I can.

Sounds good. Reason I am not resubscribing right away is I just don't use it enough for my personal use... mainly just helping out here. Star Tiger is a much bigger site... has all sports too, but also Celebrities... costs much more too. I will use that to help out here, but only for sports addresses.

Just here to let everyone know that indeed, I did pick up a subscription to SCN...figured it'd help me out just as much as it helps everyone else out.

So no, this thread will not die yet...:D (but if you could, please help us all out by letting us know the sport...I'm not too familiar with football and basketball players)

Just here to let everyone know that indeed, I did pick up a subscription to SCN...figured it'd help me out just as much as it helps everyone else out.

So no, this thread will not die yet...:D (but if you could, please help us all out by letting us know the sport...I'm not too familiar with football and basketball players)
Awesome - I appreciate your offer! It's always fun helping requesters out. I don't have SCN, but often times I can track down players through other means.

Perhaps Ben or Ed could modify the first post to include a request for the sport in addition to the other requirements.

I am going to be greedy and ask for another one! :)

Chris Jelic

Please check Harvey if you will, as he is a nobody who only have a few career at bats in the majors and I dont think was on SCN. Thanks!
Obed

I am going to be greedy and ask for another one! :)

Chris Jelic

Please check Harvey if you will, as he is a nobody who only have a few career at bats in the majors and I dont think was on SCN. Thanks!
Obed

Only 2 on SCN...the last one was in 2004, so not much help on my part.

Though if someone does check Harvey...could they see if they could find the address for VICTOR COLE ? There's a success coming out of Harvey '07 and I'm dying to get this one.

Thanks!

Though if someone does check Harvey...could they see if they could find the address for VICTOR COLE ? There's a success coming out of Harvey '07 and I'm dying to get this one.

Thanks!
For Jelic, here's two possible (from People Search):
8250 BEAVER RIDGE DR.
NORTH ROYALTON, OH 44133
or
88 FOREST GLEN DR.
IMPERIAL, PA 15126

For Cole, are you talking about the Pirate that was born in Russia? Perhaps this address: 1608 Wood Mills Dr, Memphis, TN 37501, but according to Google Maps and MapQuest, it's not a "findable" address.

Thanks!

Thansk for looking.
Obed

For Jelic, here's two possible (from People Search):
8250 BEAVER RIDGE DR.
NORTH ROYALTON, OH 44133
or
88 FOREST GLEN DR.
IMPERIAL, PA 15126

For Cole, are you talking about the Pirate that was born in Russia? Perhaps this address: 1608 Wood Mills Dr, Memphis, TN 37501, but according to Google Maps and MapQuest, it's not a "findable" address.

Yeah I've seen both of thoseon various people searches... was hoping to see what Harvey said :)

Perhaps Ben or Ed could modify the first post to include a request for the sport in addition to the other requirements.

Done :D.

How is everyone? Don't expect to see me around much, SO MUCH HOMEWORK! Just decided to stop by on my B-DAY :). Going to see the Cubs/Cards on Friday night!GO CUBBIES!

Take Care and THANKS!,
Ben

Done :D.

How is everyone? Don't expect to see me around much, SO MUCH HOMEWORK! Just decided to stop by on my B-DAY :). Going to see the Cubs/Cards on Friday night!GO CUBBIES!

Take Care and THANKS!,
Ben

Well, Happy Birthday Ben! Hope the Cubbies are good to you tonight and you get a ball from someone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.