Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually it should. Bagwell is actually a Special Assistant to the GM...not sure if you'll get a success, but it should, at the least, go through.

I actually have been wondering what the Special Assistant role is for the team? Isn't gold old Chuck Tanner one for the Pirates now... he is what, 95 years old? (exaggerating of course). Oh well.. wasn't aware that Bags was the Special assistant for them... but like you said, I too highly doubt he will sign.

I actually have been wondering what the Special Assistant role is for the team? Isn't gold old Chuck Tanner one for the Pirates now... he is what, 95 years old? (exaggerating of course). Oh well.. wasn't aware that Bags was the Special assistant for them... but like you said, I too highly doubt he will sign.

Yeah, Tanner's a SA for the Buccos now too. I guess the special assistant helps with scouting, provides input on trades and signings, and stuff like that. To be honest, I'm not entirely sure either. :confused:

Cleveland Indians:

Chris James - Out.
Turner Ward - Out.
Colby Ward - P.

Thanks,

Ron

Chris James
1252 Country Rd 2712
Alto, Tx 75925
(Collectively, only a 17% success rate)

Turner Ward
232 autumn dr
saraland, al 36571

Ward will be one of the coaches for the Diamondbacks' AA affiliate (I forget what their name is though).

Colby Ward
1508 Hobble Creek Dr.
Springville, UT 84663
92% success rate overall.

3 for today:

John Hannah (Pats)
Joe Kapp
Ron Jaworski, I have the ESPN address, but has anyone tried his home. Thanks again for all the help.

Tom

3 for today:

John Hannah (Pats)
Joe Kapp
Ron Jaworski, I have the ESPN address, but has anyone tried his home. Thanks again for all the help.

Tom

Hannah-151 Baylor School Rd #23B, Chattanooga, TN 37405 No reported successes on this addy yet, added to SCN late Jan.

Kapp-P.O. Box 1973 Los Gatos, CA 95030

Jaworski-c/o Philadelphia Soul Seven Penn Center 1635 Market St. Suite 1700 Philadelphia, PA 19103

200 Golfview Dr #7 Blackwood NJ 08012

No successes on either of them reported and the NJ home addy hasnt had a success in over a year

anyone have an address for Angelo Dundee champion boxing trainer ?
thanks, Bill

Dunno bout him, last success reported in 05 but someone sent to this addy in August
Hull-11642 County Road 29 Roseneath, ON K0K 2X0

Dionne-looks like he charges and had a addy change

Looking for the following former MLBers:

Mike Bordick
Turk Lown
Dusty Rhodes

Thanks.

Bordick-no SCN success since 06
Lown-1106 Van Buren Pueblo, CO 81004 $10 per sig, check to Cystic Fib. Foundation no cash
Jim "Dusty" Rhodes-1047 Misty Rose Avenue; Henderson, NV 89074-8102

a few

Not sure if these guys even sign TTM, but any help would be appreciated

Dave Windfield
Mike Jackson (RP for Mariners, White Sox, etc.)
Frank Castillo (former Red Sox closer, Cubs, etc.)

Thanks for any help for this new guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.