Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. You didn't have to give the address's to me if you didn't want to . It really does make sense what you are doing. I just didn't see per day.

As off the later part of last season, Vernon or his family is sending out a note saying not to send to his house anymore, and he has stopped signing from his house. But, then again, you might get lucky.

As off the later part of last season, Vernon or his family is sending out a note saying not to send to his house anymore, and he has stopped signing from his house. But, then again, you might get lucky.
Have you had any success with Vernon c/o B-Jays?

any help with these 3 former BROWNS would be great Eric Metcalf , Michael Dean Perry , Steve Everitt. Thanks Brian

any help with these formers Bills Nate Odomes , Don Beebe , Mark Kelso. Thanks Brian

N.O:900 Quail Creek Dr. - Columbus, GA 31907-6536
D.B:c/o House of Speed, 301 Snow St. Sugar Grove, IL 60554
M.K:897 Luther Rd. East Aurora, NY 14052-9764
You should have success with all of these.Success rates are high.

Ben

Edgerrin James and William "Fridge" Perry. I know Edge is still playing but hes a good signer and was just wondering if you had a home addy on him. Thanks a lot.

Anything for:

Jason Christiansen
Rick Renick (former player and coach)
Don Wengert

~Alix

J.C:Nothing
R.R:7320 Hawkins Rd. Sarasota, FL.34241
D.W:Nothing

R.R:Success Rate is 17 of 17 for 100 percent and most (15) have been returned in under 20 days. Should have luck.

Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.