Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three older Indians:

Dick Stigman
Johnny Romano
Jim Landis

Thanks.

Dick Stigman
12914 5th Av. S.
Burnsville, MN 55337-3504
(98% success rate)

JOhnny Romano
160 W. Pago Pago Dr.
Naples, Fl.34113-8616
(Romano has no successes on SCN)

Jim Landis
203 Alchemy Way
Napa, CA 94558
94% success rate.

Darnit, I got beat.

Thanks guys. I am trying to get some older players. I have someone who has older Indians cards. I will be asking for some more tomorrow.

Dick Stigman
12914 5th Av. S.
Burnsville, MN 55337-3504
(98% success rate)

JOhnny Romano
160 W. Pago Pago Dr.
Naples, Fl.34113-8616
(Romano has no successes on SCN)

Jim Landis
203 Alchemy Way
Napa, CA 94558
94% success rate.

Darnit, I got beat.

Just adding some info from Star Tiger. J.Romano has a low success rate, last success being early 2007. The other 2 are great signers as the moose has said :)

I know it is a little early but I have a few more I might trade for it they are good signers so I want to check on them.

Joe Azcue
Duke Sims
Bob Allen

Thanks.

I know it is a little early but I have a few more I might trade for it they are good signers so I want to check on them.

Joe Azcue
Duke Sims
Bob Allen

Thanks.

Joe Azcue
7609 W. 115th Street
Overland Park, KS. 66210
AWESOME SIGNER!

Duke Sims
Nothing, Last address was a RTS

Bob Allen
Nothing, Last address was a RTS

I think this is the Bob Allen he is referring to, and it doesn't say he is deceased here... maybe they aren't correct though:

http://www.thebaseballcube.com/players/A/Bob-Allen-2.shtml

Just saw that I need his auto too, since he was Purchased from the Buccos:)

Yeah, I saw that too...another one I need to find, too. :D He may not be passed away; the last request on SCN got an RTS with something about he passed away in 2005...

I've been trying to find Mendy myself, to no prevail...if I stumble across osmething, I'll let you know though.

I'll do the same.

Do you have a Mendy card in Pirates uniform? Have any extras? I only have him in AAA and KC uni. I found a good picture of him in a Marlins uni, so I want to make a custom to send.

I'll do the same.

Do you have a Mendy card in Pirates uniform? Have any extras? I only have him in AAA and KC uni. I found a good picture of him in a Marlins uni, so I want to make a custom to send.

I actually don't think there's any Mendy cards in a Pirates uniform; there might be one in AAA Nashville, but Mendy was only around for a part of a season or two; not enough to warrant a card in Topps and UD's mind. I might try a custom if I can find him, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.