Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have another one. Anything on former Indians pitcher Kyle Denney, the guy who was shot once when he was being pranked by C.C. Sabathia and the prank turned out to save his life?
Christian

Edit: Is he still playing? I'm seeing him as retired some places, with the Tigers others, and with the Nationals in others.

Last edited:
Is Dale Murphy (Former Atlanta Brave) a good signer?
Murphy was an awesome signer during his playing days. He would even send a hand-signed letter thanking you for taking the time to write. Now, I hardly ever see successes from him at the above Utah address. Bummer - I need him for my 83 Fleer set.

I have another one. Anything on former Indians pitcher Kyle Denney, the guy who was shot once when he was being pranked by C.C. Sabathia and the prank turned out to save his life?
Christian

Edit: Is he still playing? I'm seeing him as retired some places, with the Tigers others, and with the Nationals in others.
P.O Box 300
Prague, OK 74864

Cleveland Indians:

Larry Burchart - P.
Dick Ellsworth - P.
Lou Klimchock - Inf.

Thanks.

Larry Burchart - P.
5310 E. 94th St.
Tulsa, OK 74137

Dick Ellsworth - P.
1099 W. Morris
Fresno, CA 93705

Lou Klimchock - Inf.
8876 S. Myrtle Ave
Tempe, AZ 85284-3178

All seem to be good signers

Murphy was an awesome signer during his playing days. He would even send a hand-signed letter thanking you for taking the time to write. Now, I hardly ever see successes from him at the above Utah address. Bummer - I need him for my 83 Fleer set.

Yeah Dale Murphy was a great signer... and still is from time to time. Since 2002, I am 5 for 9 with him. Nothing in the last couple years though. Some successes have been 1-2 months, another was a year and a half.

Status
Not open for further replies.