Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know the post of the pittsburgh pirate pitcher who lives on st route 314 n mansfield oh

Does any of the Harvey people have the updated address for former Pirate John Ericks? Successes are flowing for Ericks out of the H08 addy, and I need to get in on this rush... :D

Anybody know a more recent address for former Vikings P Greg Coleman?
Sent to this address and was returned unable to forward. Whoever lives wrote 'Moved 3 Years Ago'
Bad address: 1901 W. 155th St., Burnsville, MN 55337

Thanks,
Tim

Anybody know a more recent address for former Vikings P Greg Coleman?
Sent to this address and was returned unable to forward. Whoever lives wrote 'Moved 3 Years Ago'
Bad address: 1901 W. 155th St., Burnsville, MN 55337

Thanks,
Tim

2313 River Pointe Cir. Minneapolis, MN 55411
give that one a try

I would really appreciate it if someone could share the address of Mr. Minnie Minoso with me. I met him at Opening Day this year and he was kind enough to take a picture with me. I would LOVE to send it to him and ask if he would sign it for me.

Thanks in advance!
Craig

Here is the picture...(Right before the Ernie Banks Ceremony)

MinnieMinoso.jpg

I would really appreciate it if someone could share the address of Mr. Minnie Minoso with me. I met him at Opening Day this year and he was kind enough to take a picture with me. I would LOVE to send it to him and ask if he would sign it for me.

Thanks in advance!
Craig

Here is the picture...(Right before the Ernie Banks Ceremony)

MinnieMinoso.jpg

3700 N Lake Shore Dr #303
Chicago IL 60613-4243

Asks for a $10 donation, but might sign yours for free. Maybe ask him top personalize it. That tends to sway some players to sign for free. Sometimes he evens signs for free and returns your donation. So I'd say try for free 1st and see what happens! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.