Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI, I do believe that is Buhner's parents addy. I have had a success with this address in the past. They have a supply of cards he's already signed, so if you send him a card, a signed card will be returned. Just not the one you sent. That's how it's worked before with him via this address, but I haven't seen any successes with him in a long time now.

You haven't seen any success lately from the parents address or his?

By the way, thanks for the help guys

You haven't seen any success lately from the parents address or his?

By the way, thanks for the help guys

No, I haven't seen anyone post a success with him in some time. Maybe 9-11 months. Still, it would be worth a try.

By the way, I do have one more I have been looking for without success. Does the '09 Harvey's have the address for former Astros and Braves relief pitcher, Wayne Franklin?

No, I haven't seen anyone post a success with him in some time. Maybe 9-11 months. Still, it would be worth a try.

By the way, I do have one more I have been looking for without success. Does the '09 Harvey's have the address for former Astros and Braves relief pitcher, Wayne Franklin?

Wayne Franklin
15 S Mauldin Ave
North East MD 21901

Here's my 3

-Kevin Young (Pirates 1B from 1992-1995 and 1997-2003)
-Jerry Goff (Pirates back up catcher from 1993-1994)
-Wes Chamberlain (Phillies OF from 19990-1994)

If anybody knows any success with these guys, please tell me

Dave Stieb
10860 Shay Ln.
Reno NV 89511

Tony Fernandez
19232 N Gardenia Ave
Weston FL 33332

Mike Morgan
P. O. Box 681130
Park City UT 84068

I've seen success with Stieb, I hear Tony doesn't sign TTM, and I have seen success with Morgan. Good luck!

Here's my 3

-Kevin Young (Pirates 1B from 1992-1995 and 1997-2003)
-Jerry Goff (Pirates back up catcher from 1993-1994)
-Wes Chamberlain (Phillies OF from 19990-1994)

If anybody knows any success with these guys, please tell me

Kevin Young
4793 E Charles Dr
Paradise Valley AZ 85253

Jerry Goff
3 Oak Valley Dr
Novato CA 94947

Wes Chamberlain
P. O. Box 1358
Homewood IL 60430

Three more for today:
Domingo Ramos
R.J. Reynolds
Jose Rijo

Thanks,
Robert

I'm also looking for Reynolds.

For Rijo, he is currently working with the Nationals. You can try getting him c/o Washington Nationals or try during ST. I did see a good number of successes last year at Nationals ST (most were quick too!).

Status
Not open for further replies.