Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
mort said:
Ha. We'll see how long that lasts.

Also, check out the other thread in this forum about that web site. If you like the site, drop the guy who runs it a Thank You.
I've been visitng that site for years. How I got over 100 different AAGPBL players It's been free for many years. The person that runs it is an autograph collector and not out to make money (though donations are welcome, lol).

I've been visitng that site for years. How I got over 100 different AAGPBL players :) It's been free for many years. The person that runs it is an autograph collector and not out to make money (though donations are welcome, lol).
My bad. I should've been more specific on my "Ha." I meant "Ha" on your I also want to point people to this FREE site before asking. Ha. :)

Regarding the AAGPBL, usually the athletes include an extra card or two from their own collection. VERY nice of them to do that!

My bad. I should've been more specific on my "Ha." I meant "Ha" on your I also want to point people to this FREE site before asking. Ha. :)

Regarding the AAGPBL, usually the athletes include an extra card or two from their own collection. VERY nice of them to do that!

AHHHH gotcha, lol, took the HA wrong :) I know I know... it is wishful thinking that people will check other places before posting people... as I have seen several people request common people that many pages have listed. I think I might just point them to that page if it is common instead of me wastin time :)

Charlie Hayes

Nothing. Thought these two comments on him were kinda funny.

Sent 2 baseball cards. After seeing Mr. Hayes at a show and paying for my items to be signed I have come to the conclusion that he may have mistakenly eaten my cards. Oh Well

Sent a beautifully matted 8x10 for him to keep and an unmatted 8x10 which I asked him to please sign. Kept both. No reply. Looks like he may have eaten this one too.

Sorry,
Ben

These are longshots, but

Boog Powell
Juan Marichal
Vern Law (I know he lives somewhere in Utah but I couldn't find an address)

ill help mr OBed out here for once!!

Boog has a VERY aWESOME BBQ grill out behind center field. IF u ever go to the Orioles park, i suggest u do 3 things, (go to a game!!,go thru the MAryland HOF, and Eat at Boog's!!)

ty

Kevin-Alan

ill help mr OBed out here for once!!

Boog has a VERY aWESOME BBQ grill out behind center field. IF u ever go to the Orioles park, i suggest u do 3 things, (go to a game!!,go thru the MAryland HOF, and Eat at Boog's!!)

ty

Kevin-Alan

I tell anyone if they have anything to add to this thread, go for it. It doesn't bother me just saves me time.

Take Care,
Ben

Anyone have a home addy for:

Qadry Ismail
Herman Moore
Tim Couch
Curtis Enis
Larry Johnson
Ben Roethlisberger

Thanks!

Also, anyone have any leads for Marc Wilkins, or are my requests ignored, and only my replies looked at :)

Also, anyone have any leads for Marc Wilkins, or are my requests ignored, and only my replies looked at :)

who is he? ;)

did u see my post about Mr Chris Tremie's promotion?

Kevin-Alan

also please comfirm our deal ;)

its not the supprize i wanted to get u, but hopefully itll last till im able to get ur suprize for u..

Kevin-Alan

who is he? ;)

did u see my post about Mr Chris Tremie's promotion?

Kevin-Alan

also please comfirm our deal ;)

its not the supprize i wanted to get u, but hopefully itll last till im able to get ur suprize for u..

Kevin-Alan

Hmm, must have missed the reponse. I didn't see Tremie got promoted! That's great! I also just got his auto today. Just opened my mail and got it back. He signed 1 of 3 of the cards I sent him. He Kept 2 :(

Marc Wilkins was a Pirates pitcher in the mid 1990's. I am having some trouble finding an updated address and was hoping someone out there had Harveys new list or something and wouldnt mind sharing :)

Also, I just confirmed the "trade". Thanks so much! :) Excited now, lol :)

Thanks again... have a good rest of your weekend!
Obed

Hmm, must have missed the reponse. I didn't see Tremie got promoted! That's great! I also just got his auto today. Just opened my mail and got it back. He signed 1 of 3 of the cards I sent him. He Kept 2 :(

Marc Wilkins was a Pirates pitcher in the mid 1990's. I am having some trouble finding an updated address and was hoping someone out there had Harveys new list or something and wouldnt mind sharing :)

Also, I just confirmed the "trade". Thanks so much! :) Excited now, lol :)

Thanks again... have a good rest of your weekend!
Obed

yep, like i missed ur post so we're even!! ;)

and which addy of Mr Tremie's did u have success w? and how long did it take?

Mr TRemie is now Manager of the LAke County Captians (Indians A). so apparrently i see now when he mailed me a letter on indians stationary, he was coaching, not playing!

did he writeu a letter also?

since i have like 3 tremiue's addys please lmk which addy it was.

i cant find any info on it, since when was mr Tremie a Philly?

i have evidience that he used to be a philly but i dont see him ever being in the phillies farm system.

its not much but its somethi8ng. i also saw ur post about the same people asking for autos all the time. so i am sorry for always asking for autos.

Kevin-Alan

yep, like i missed ur post so we're even!! ;)

and which addy of Mr Tremie's did u have success w? and how long did it take?

Mr TRemie is now Manager of the LAke County Captians (Indians A). so apparrently i see now when he mailed me a letter on indians stationary, he was coaching, not playing!

did he writeu a letter also?

since i have like 3 tremiue's addys please lmk which addy it was.

i cant find any info on it, since when was mr Tremie a Philly?

i have evidience that he used to be a philly but i dont see him ever being in the phillies farm system.

its not much but its somethi8ng. i also saw ur post about the same people asking for autos all the time. so i am sorry for always asking for autos.

Kevin-Alan

I don't mind if people keep asking... just not when some request 6 or so or don't contribute anything else to the site and stuff like that. Oh well.. not getting into that right now.

As for the addie, I used the one on Yahoo people search which I sent you the link for. Didnt write it down so no idea how long it took, probably a week or 2. No letter either, just the card signed and my ic signed.

Obed, for Wilkins address, I know I got one earlier this year. It was somewhere in Ohio...mort gave me the address, I remember that. I don't remember the exact address I used (I dont think I wrote it down... :( ...but all I do remember that mort gave it to me.

Obed, for Wilkins address, I know I got one earlier this year. It was somewhere in Ohio...mort gave me the address, I remember that. I don't remember the exact address I used (I dont think I wrote it down... :( ...but all I do remember that mort gave it to me.

:( Thanks for checking. I know he lives in Ohio, but can not track down the addie :(

Status
Not open for further replies.