Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did a search on the site and saw that someone last posted a success with Fran Tarkenton in 2005. Does anyone have anything for him? Does he still sign TTM, and does he charge a fee? Also, I'm looking for former Houston Oiler, Hoyle Granger.

Thanks again for all of the help!

Jim

Did a search on the site and saw that someone last posted a success with Fran Tarkenton in 2005. Does anyone have anything for him? Does he still sign TTM, and does he charge a fee? Also, I'm looking for former Houston Oiler, Hoyle Granger.

Thanks again for all of the help!

Jim

F.T: 3340 Peach Tree Road NE #2570 Atlanta, GA 30326 good signer for 25 dollar fee
H.G:10611 Cranbrook Rd. Houston, TX 77042-1436

Ben

Ben -

Thanks for the info. I'm just wondering about the donation part. What charity is it? Is it better to just send cash or do I write out a check? Do I acknowledge the charity in the letter? I'm new at this so forgive me if this has all been answered somewhere else. Thanks for your time.

Aaron

Ben -

I think you missed my post above about Randy Myers. Please let me know if you can answer my question about the charity or, if not, point me in the direction of someplace I can find out. I looked for awhile but couldn't find anything. Thanks.

Aaron

Ben -

I think you missed my post above about Randy Myers. Please let me know if you can answer my question about the charity or, if not, point me in the direction of someplace I can find out. I looked for awhile but couldn't find anything. Thanks.

Aaron

Sorry Aaron.
5-20 dollars to the T.O.D.A.Y Foundation. I would send a check if possible.

Ben

Thanks for the last ones. Any chance you know what Brian Leetch c/o Home would be? This guy was a terrible signer before, but now supposidly signs.

Or Alex Ovechkin, now that he fired Agent.

Today's 3 former Noles
Richie Andrews K Lions early 90s
Lee Nelson CB Cardinals mid 70s-mid 80s
Kim Hammond QB Dolphins late 60s
A bump for yesterday's and 3 new ones for today
Danny McManus QB Chiefs late 80s and played in the CFL throughout the 90s
Dale McCullers LB Dolphins late 60s
Martin Mayhew CB Bucs late 80s early 90s

A bump for yesterday's and 3 new ones for today
Danny McManus QB Chiefs late 80s and played in the CFL throughout the 90s
Dale McCullers LB Dolphins late 60s
Martin Mayhew CB Bucs late 80s early 90s

I don't have any of the first 5.
M.M:Could try through Lions?

Ben

I believe I found Paddio for those who care.
http://www.zabasearch.com/query1_zaba.php?sname=Gerald%20Paddio&state=NV&ref=$ref&se=$se&doby=&city=&name_style=1
I believe he is the second listing. The birthyear matches and he did go to UNLV so Vegas makes sense.

Ahhhhh...zabasearch. I don't look up any replies on there but I have heard some good and some bad things about it. It is basically hit or miss. I would not send anything of any value as you probabley already know.

Good Luck,
Ben

Danny McManus is still playing in thew CFL, he's with the Hamilton Tiger Cats, season starts in a couple of months, you can possibly get him through the team

Danny McManus is still playing in thew CFL, he's with the Hamilton Tiger Cats, season starts in a couple of months, you can possibly get him through the team
Oh wow thanks for the info! I did not realize he was still playing. I will have to send to him c/o the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors