Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gary Huff
5648 Braveheart Way
Tallahassee FL 32317

Ron Sellers
None

Hassan Jones
None
A very belated thank you for this!:)

3 more former Noles if you've got them
Bill Cappelman Vikings QB early 70s
Bobby Jackson Jets DB late 70s early 80s
Willie Jones Raiders DE early 80s

A very belated thank you for this!:)

3 more former Noles if you've got them
Bill Cappelman Vikings QB early 70s
Bobby Jackson Jets DB late 70s early 80s
Willie Jones Raiders DE early 80s

Cappelman Not listed on SCN
Jackson NONE
Jones NONE

Hi Ben looking for these former Dolphins.

Dave Ahrens
Jeff Allen
Bill Barnett

Thanks, Brett

BTW what does this mean?
doug beaudoin Nothing (Harvey has a working address)
Who is Harvey?

Thanks again for all your help.

Last edited:
Hi Ben looking for these former Dolphins.

Dave Ahrens
Jeff Allen
Bill Barnett

Thanks, Brett

BTW what does this mean?
doug beaudoin Nothing (Harvey has a working address)
Who is Harvey?

Thanks again for all your help.

D.A:Nothing
J.A:Nothing
B.B:Nothing

Harvey is an address book that is more expensive than SCN(I use SCN). For some reason people just put "Harvey" for the address spot at SCN. Nothing I can do sorry.

Ben

Seems snider is Refusing most of his mail now
Charges $5 per usually though. might want to send payment, and write payment enclosed on the envelope.

As for the address, his address can be found ALL OVER the net... and I am sure on this site too.

Here it is though
3037 Lakemont Dr. Fallbrook, CA 92028

I just posted this in it's own thread but I wanted it here too. Please read and try it a few times.

I'm a little troubled by the repeat requests in the "ask for addy" thread. Two or three people are spending their spare time on that and it's not reasonable to as for an address that is already posted ANYWHERE on this site when they are so easy to find.

Just do a search before asking.

Go to search in the blue bar below the bench logo and click advanced and fill out the form like this.
searchtut.jpg

Just replace Dan McGwire with who you want and duplicate the rest of the form. I guarantee you will get some surprising results.

Thank you and remember our respect for each other is what makes the bench so great.

I just posted this in it's own thread but I wanted it here too. Please read and try it a few times.

I'm a little troubled by the repeat requests in the "ask for addy" thread. Two or three people are spending their spare time on that and it's not reasonable to as for an address that is already posted ANYWHERE on this site when they are so easy to find.

Just do a search before asking.

Go to search in the blue bar below the bench logo and click advanced and fill out the form like this.
searchtut.jpg

Just replace Dan McGwire with who you want and duplicate the rest of the form. I guarantee you will get some surprising results.

Thank you and remember our respect for each other is what makes the bench so great.

I agree so much. Some people ask for requests that I can rebember answering to someone else on this thread. It makes me a little angry but their isn't much I can do.

What really makes me mad though is when people like *** open up a thread and say they got 6 in and only share one address.If they won't show me anything why should I help then.

I am also debating when I see new members pop up and ask for addresses. They arn't making any trades which worries me becuase above all this is a trading site.

Ben

I agree so much. Some people ask for requests that I can rebember answering to someone else on this thread. It makes me a little angry but their isn't much I can do.

What really makes me mad though is when people like *** open up a thread and say they got 6 in and only share one address.If they won't show me anything why should I help then.

I am also debating when I see new members pop up and ask for addresses. They arn't making any trades which worries me becuase above all this is a trading site.

Ben

I agree totally with both of you guys. Sometimes I wonder if it is worth my time... I never mind helping out members of the bench that are active, HOFers, good staning Benchers... but the newbies that ask and ask and ask kind of gets to me. Oh well *shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.