Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seahawks
Ruben Rodriguez
Tony Woods
Kenny Easley (another boyhood idol)

You can try sending to Easley at the COllege Football HOF. I;ve seen attempts there in the past. I do believe they forward mail to players home addies if it is available.

Danny McManus update

Someone inquired about him a few weeks ago. I responded by saying he is still with the Hamilton Tiger Cats... He has just announced his retirement from football either yesterday or this morning.

Ben - Any help is appreciated!

Thad Bosley

Lance Dickson

Delino DeShields

Thanks
Craig

Craig,

Try these...

Thad Bosley
19440 Amherst Court
Cerritos, CA 90703

Lance Dickson
4615 North Placita Roca Blanca
Tucson, AZ 85718

Delino Deshields
100 Shady Brook Walk
Fairburn, GA 30213

Jim

By the way, does anyone have anything for former KC Chief, Jim Lynch, and former Raider, Tom Keating? Thank you again!

Jim

Someone inquired about him a few weeks ago. I responded by saying he is still with the Hamilton Tiger Cats... He has just announced his retirement from football either yesterday or this morning.
That was me, I looked him up and he was actually with the Calgary Stampeders last season so I sent out to him about 2 weeks ago c/o the team. Hopefully they forward his mail to him, at least now he will have plenty of time to answer fan mail!

Thanks for continuing to look these up Ben. I got in another success today thanks to your efforts, former FSU and Broncos TE Reggie Johnson!

3 Noles for today
Jesse Solomon LB Falcons, Vikings, Dolphins mid 80s-mid 90s
Henri Crockett LB Falcons late 90s
E.G. Green WR Colts late 90s early 00s

By the way, does anyone have anything for former KC Chief, Jim Lynch, and former Raider, Tom Keating? Thank you again!

Jim

Jim-
J.L:1009 W 67th St Kansas City MO 64113
T.K:Signs but I don't have addy.

I am also warning everyone that starting Sunday April 8th I will not or have limited time on The Bench and will not be checking this thread. I do not know how long this will be for. Sorry.

Ben

Thanks for continuing to look these up Ben. I got in another success today thanks to your efforts, former FSU and Broncos TE Reggie Johnson!

3 Noles for today
Jesse Solomon LB Falcons, Vikings, Dolphins mid 80s-mid 90s
Henri Crockett LB Falcons late 90s
E.G. Green WR Colts late 90s early 00s

J.S:205 W Bunker St Madison, FL 32340
H.C:Nothing
E.G:Nothing

No Problem.

I am also warning everyone that starting Sunday April 8th I will not or have limited time on The Bench and will not be checking this thread. I do not know how long this will be for. Sorry.

Ben

Former Dolphins for today.

Liffort Hobley
Alex Holmes
John Holmes

Thanks, Brett

Alex is the only one listed and I have nothing sorry.

Ben

Alex is the only one listed and I have nothing sorry.

Ben

Ben,

Thanks for all of your help here. I'm sure we all appreciate it very much. Good luck with your endeavors and I hope to see you back soon.

John

Ben,

Thanks for all of your help here. I'm sure we all appreciate it very much. Good luck with your endeavors and I hope to see you back soon.

John

You are welcome John.

I am sure you are wondering what its about and its nothing private so here.

I am a student in the 8th grade as you may or may not know. Part of being a student is getting graded and my report cards lately havn't been so hot so I wanna do well this 4th quarter so I am taking some time away from this addicting paradise. I am guessing before the end of April but at the latest, end of May.

Ben

You are welcome John.

I am a student in the 8th grade as you may or may not know. Part of being a student is getting graded and my report cards lately havn't been so hot so I wanna do well this 4th quarter so I am taking some time away from this addicting paradise. I am guessing before the end of April but at the latest, end of May.

Ben

Ben,

School is THOUSANDS of times more important than cards. I learned that the hard way a long time ago. Do what you need to do, get good grades, and come back when you feel able to. Remember, this is just a hobby. School is important. You need to do well in order to acheive great things in the future. Good luck and if there is anything that I can help with, just let me know.

Take it easy and get good grades.

TTYL.

John

Ben,

School is THOUSANDS of times more important than cards. I learned that the hard way a long time ago. Do what you need to do, get good grades, and come back when you feel able to. Remember, this is just a hobby. School is important. You need to do well in order to acheive great things in the future. Good luck and if there is anything that I can help with, just let me know.

Take it easy and get good grades.

TTYL.

John

I know you are right.

It's like this. When I get home would I rather be trading cards or studing for a test or doing home work?Its a easy one...I just need to get my priorities in order before high school so I can keep trading during the school year and do well in school.

I also got the free cards today. Thank You.

Ben

You are welcome John.

Ben

Ben,

I am sure that everyone here will tell you the same thing. SCHOOL is much more important.

This is a hobby, school is for real. A lot of kids don't understand that what they do now has a huge impact on their opportunities later in life. Hang in there, its only a few months. Set your priorities, we here are all in your corner and pulling for you.

Tom

School is way more important buddy :) I will do whatever I can and take over the thread. Most days I can reply back ASAP, but there will be some days where I do not have time at all... so please bear with me guys :)

Jim-
J.L:1009 W 67th St Kansas City MO 64113
T.K:Signs but I don't have addy.

Ben

Thanks Ben! I second what everyone else has said. School is THE top priority. Do well in school, and we'll see you back here soon.

Happy Collecting!
Jim

P.S. As for me, I only spend a few minutes each day on the site, but I will continue to do what I can in getting addresses you might need. By the way, for those of you reading the thread, it would be helpful if you mentioned what sport the individual played that we are looking up for you.

By the way, for those of you reading the thread, it would be helpful if you mentioned what sport the individual played that we are looking up for you.

I agree. I know by now what sport most people are looking for but sometimes when you get common names their are more than 1 in the same sport or in another sport.

Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.