Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant to type barry I didn't even notice that

sorry

I post alot becuase I made alot of trades

I've been here 5 days and already have like 30 trades out or goiing out

why does that make you angry?

sorry

Yea right.You don't have 30 trades going on. It doesn't make me angry its a mixture of annoyance and laughter.

Ben

sorry

Please, this thread is for TTM info only. If you need to chat with someoe, take it to PM or somewhere else. Posting like you do makes the thead difficult and long to read. If you want to start an argument, go to Beckett, not here.

Thanks,

OK, back to addie hunting...
I am going to ask for one... anyone know the where abouts of Chris Jelic? He played for the Mets for a short time, VERY short. I met him when I was young and was amazed by his power... too bad he didn't make it.

OK, back to addie hunting...
I am going to ask for one... anyone know the where abouts of Chris Jelic? He played for the Mets for a short time, VERY short. I met him when I was young and was amazed by his power... too bad he didn't make it.
I found this in Zabasearch...88 Forest Glen Dr, Imperial, PA 15126

Hey Ben, I just wanted to say thank you for taking as much time as you did out for this thread. I don't care if this thread continues on or not; you've done more than you should have and I commend you on that.

BTW, If you ever need help on some of that homework, LMK....I'm good at math, but nowhere near competent on English. *But I will write papers for a small fee....:D j/k

P.S. Nothing's popped up on Tony McKnight recently, correct?

Hey Ben, I just wanted to say thank you for taking as much time as you did out for this thread. I don't care if this thread continues on or not; you've done more than you should have and I commend you on that.

BTW, If you ever need help on some of that homework, LMK....I'm good at math, but nowhere near competent on English. *But I will write papers for a small fee....:D j/k

Hey buddy... nothing on McKnight that I can see... I want one myself! He was a good signer when he was a player it looks like, but no ssuccess since. I ended up picking upa cheap minor league auto of his... Astros card though, but its something.

Thanks.
Nothing for Tony Sorry.

Ben

Ben, thanks again for doing this and like other have said school is #1. There will be plenty of time to send TTM over the summer anyway!

Here are the last 3 former Noles I need before your break.
Larry Smith DT Jaguars drafted in 99 (there is also a basketball Larry Smith who played in the 80s)
Jerry Johnson DT Broncos drafted in 2000 (there is also a baseball Jerry Johnson who played in the 70s)
Alonzo Jackson DE Steelers drafted in 2003

Ben, thanks again for doing this and like other have said school is #1. There will be plenty of time to send TTM over the summer anyway!

Here are the last 3 former Noles I need before your break.
Larry Smith DT Jaguars drafted in 99 (there is also a basketball Larry Smith who played in the 80s)
Jerry Johnson DT Broncos drafted in 2000 (there is also a baseball Jerry Johnson who played in the 70s)
Alonzo Jackson DE Steelers drafted in 2003

LS: Signs c/o harvey, but no addie listed
JJ: Not Listed
AJ: No addie, and no successes c/o Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.