Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
School, forget school, its all about the hobby!!! Just kidding, I know I'm still new here and you've been a great help in welcoming me into the community. I'm a student as well and I can see what you're going through. Get the school straightened out, Summer vacation is around the corner! Til then, good luck!

1 more if you please! Lucien Deblois, he played with the Leafs, Habs and Nordiques in the 80s... I think he had a front office job with an NHL team, not sure which one.

thanks Ben and everyone else in this forum!

Someone was looking for former Met, Chris Jelic? You may want to try...

Chris Jelic
33 Allegheny Avenue #5
Cuddy, PA 15031

Happy Collecting!
Jim

School, forget school, its all about the hobby!!! Just kidding, I know I'm still new here and you've been a great help in welcoming me into the community. I'm a student as well and I can see what you're going through. Get the school straightened out, Summer vacation is around the corner! Til then, good luck!

1 more if you please! Lucien Deblois, he played with the Leafs, Habs and Nordiques in the 80s... I think he had a front office job with an NHL team, not sure which one.

thanks Ben and everyone else in this forum!

There was a succes c/o Vancouver Canucks in January of this year :) Try that one! :)

Obed, have you seen any successes for Mike York at this address?

Mike York
8128 Chiltern Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89129

Sorry, haven't seen anything from York. I am wanting his auto myself, so if you try it, let me know how it turns out
Thanks
Obed

Ben just wanted to thank you again. I got another one in today thanks to your efforts, JT Thomas former Nole and Steeler.

Also do have 1 more request if you could look up Sam Cowart I would be greatful.

Ben just wanted to thank you again. I got another one in today thanks to your efforts, JT Thomas former Nole and Steeler.

Also do have 1 more request if you could look up Sam Cowart I would be greatful.

Nothing listed... only 2 successes of 7 in the past... both c/o team and both 4+ years ago.

Former Dolphins for today.

Tom Hunter
Heath Irwin
Tim Irwin

Thanks, Brett

Tom Hunter: Player Listed on SCN
Heath Irwin: Player Listed on SCN
Tim Irwin: Some success at the end of 2006 here: c/o Irwin & Reed, P.O. Box 2186, Knoxville, TN 37901

Thanks Obed, I'm still a little new at this, what is SCN?

-Brett

SCN is a pay site, costs like $12 a year or somewhere around there for SPorts addresses. I am a member and supply addresses if they are available. You can see a couple days worth of success for free on there, but you just can't use the search function.
http://www.sportscollectors.net

I like it to check if players sign and most retired players have address listed unless they are obscure players. Check it out when you have time :)

Obed

Status
Not open for further replies.