Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony Armas Sr.
Jack Armstrong
Allan Anderson

Thank you again in advance
Robert

TA: Nothing, have never seen a TTM success with him of recent year. My dad got him in the 70's, thats how I got him.

JA: No success, but this address is listed if you wish to try: 272 E. River Park Dr. / Jupiter, FL 33477

AA: No success in the past 3-4 years.

Thanks for the help above.

How about any info on these three:

Clay Matthews
Lincoln Kennedy
Tony Mandarich

Thanks again

Tom

Clay Matthews
This address is listed, but no success posted with it.
940 babbit road / euclid, oh 44123

Lincoln Kennedy
Nothing in the past few years... was a good signer w/ the Raiders though.

Tony Mandarich
No success... was a great signer c/o Country Club in Cananad, but has since moved... maybe google him for more info

Sadly Andujar just did a card show in the States last mid-March. I completely missed it. His signing price was fairly reasonable: $12.

Wow, not a bad price for a tough signer and a 3-time AS! He is high on my wantlist... and his certified autos tend to sell well, but will eventually get one :)

Brad Arnsberg
Luis Aguayo
Neil Allen

Thank you in advance for any help :)
Robert

Brad Arnsberg
Try the Blue Jays... but he is his home address if you want to try it too:
706 Chaffee Court / Arlington, TX 76006

Luis Aguayo
He coached with the GCL Reds last year. Might want to google to see if he is still coaching some where. No home addie listed.

Neil Allen
3619 Torrey Pines Blvd. / Sarasota, FL 34238-2828
This address had some success last year. Might be worth a shot.

Anything on these two?

Wade Rowdon
Sparky Lyle

Thanks

Wade Rowdon
He signs c/o home, just no address listed :( Sorry

Sparky Lyle
You can try the Somerset Patriots, but he is known to return your items unsigned in your SASE. Every now and then he will sign (maybe dependent on your letter?)

Luis Aguayo
He coached with the GCL Reds last year. Might want to google to see if he is still coaching some where. No home addie listed.
Ragtop is right. He's still with the GCL Reds. Their season is under way, so it'd be good to contact him there.

Former Dolphins for today.

Kendall Newson
Rich Owens
Dick Palmer

Thanks, Brett

Kendall Newson
Player not listed on SCN

Rich Owens
Request sent on 4/12 here, no word yet on success or not:
6605 Opal St.
Philadelphia, PA 19138

Dick Palmer
Player not listed on SCN

Obed (or anyone, for that matter), have you seen any recent home addresses for Jeff Reboulet? I have an auto that I got from him back in 2003, but it's sorta bubbly and want to try and get another one, if I can.

Obed (or anyone, for that matter), have you seen any recent home addresses for Jeff Reboulet? I have an auto that I got from him back in 2003, but it's sorta bubbly and want to try and get another one, if I can.

Sorry he has been eluding me also.

Former Dolphins for today.

Charlie Rogers
Nick Rogers
Dario Romero

Thanks, Brett

Charlie Rogers
No successful address listed.

Nick Rogers
Doesn't seem to sign. No success c/o his old team, and no home address listed

Dario Romero
Player not listed