Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry-

I wanted to make sure I had the 2000th reply.

Edit:Just wanted to say many thanks to everyone who has helped with this thread. I swear, when I started this thread about 10 months ago, I really never thought it would go this far. I figured it would get a few posts and then just die. I am really glad I can contribute something to The Bench, unlike some of these other teens who are useless and annoying (not you Casey).

Regards,
Ben Hammel (Caribbeankid92)

Last edited:
Ben congrats on the 2,000th reply. I haven't been here long, but Thanks for all the address help. I am looking for:

Tim Hardaway (former Golden State Warrior Guard)
Randall McDaniel (former Vikings Guard)
Chris Jacke (former Packers Kicker)

Thanks, Tom

Ben congrats on the 2,000th reply. I haven't been here long, but Thanks for all the address help. I am looking for:

Tim Hardaway (former Golden State Warrior Guard)
Randall McDaniel (former Vikings Guard)
Chris Jacke (former Packers Kicker)

Thanks, Tom

THANKS!
T.H:Nothing
R.M:Nothing
C.J:2972 W. Milky Way Court Green Bay, WI 54313

Ben

Here's a few shots in the dark...

Onix Concepcion
Shane Monahan
Rico Rossy

Not dark here either... have had a success for Rico Rossy here in 2005:
P.O. Box 218 / Culebra, PR 00775-0218

I also confirm that Onix one works. I sent some IC, and he sent some cards back instead.

Hey Ben...did you happen to catch the three I requested on Thursday?
(Neal Anderson, Ted Hendricks, and Nick Lowery)

Thanks, Tom

Hey Ben...did you happen to catch the three I requested on Thursday?
(Neal Anderson, Ted Hendricks, and Nick Lowery)

Thanks, Tom

Sorry Tom. I have been missing post's lately.
N.A:1000 Football Dr. Lake Forest, IL. 60045
T.H:p.O. Box 7470, Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
N.L:7181 East Bronco Drive Paradise Valley, AZ 85253-3185

:),
Ben

Thanks Ben, I appreciate your help. Here is a few more former football players i'm looking for

James Brooks
Michael Brooks
Kieth McCants

Thanks, Tom

Not dark here either... have had a success for Rico Rossy here in 2005:
P.O. Box 218 / Culebra, PR 00775-0218

I also confirm that Onix one works. I sent some IC, and he sent some cards back instead.

Now, is it true that you can use regular U.S. stamps to send to Puerto Rico...or do you have to do something special? I thought someone said once that you can use the US stamps for P.R....just want to confirm it before I started off.

Now, is it true that you can use regular U.S. stamps to send to Puerto Rico...or do you have to do something special? I thought someone said once that you can use the US stamps for P.R....just want to confirm it before I started off.

I used US Stamps. PR is classified as a US terrotory so it has a US Zip code. You can get away with US Stamps to PR. Good luck with it!
Obed

BTW Was your Damaso Marte latest success c/o TTM or was a trade? He is one of the only 2 Buccos I need for the current 25 man roster (Need DOumit also).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online

No members online now.