Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah for Nettles, wait until next Spring Training... I think he is a guest instructor there each year. I got him c/o there this past year... great addition to my AS collection :)

Thanks Kid and Ragtop,

Next three for the day:
Jeff Musselman
Tony Muser
Rob Murphy

Thanks,
Robert

Jeff Musselman
1842 Port Tiffin Pl.
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Signed here March 2006, nothing since. Address has still been used just nothing back from it

Tony Muser
c/o Padres last season... still a coach there, or maybe someplace else? If not he signs c/o Harvey, just no address listed

Rob Murphy
c/o M375 Thoroughbreds, Inc.?? He signed there for a couple people in Jan 2007

EDIT: So like Ben said, basically there is nothing current on any of them... but if you want to try the above, go ahead - might want to wait until they sign again though.

Ben and Obed,

Any current address for Fisk?

In September Ben gave 16612 Catawba Rd. Lockport, IL which greatdad received a RTS in April. The Bench TTM database has P.O. Box 1317 New Lenox IL 60451-6317 listed from Novemeber. But Jim gave this address in April 18705 63rd Avenue East, Bradenton, FL 34202.

I would assume to use the Florida address but wanted to see what you have.

Thanks,
cj

Ben and Obed,

Any current address for Fisk?

In September Ben gave 16612 Catawba Rd. Lockport, IL which greatdad received a RTS in April. The Bench TTM database has P.O. Box 1317 New Lenox IL 60451-6317 listed from Novemeber. But Jim gave this address in April 18705 63rd Avenue East, Bradenton, FL 34202.

I would assume to use the Florida address but wanted to see what you have.

Thanks,
cj

The latest PO Box you have listed above has come back a RTS according to SCN, and the latest address has been a RTS also, sorry

18705 63rd Ave. E
Bradenton, Fl.34211-7025

TO ALL:
And also, I will do the best I can to take over the thread for Ben until he gets his schooling and stuff under control. I might not be as prompt as Ben on most requests since I start back work soon too, but will do the best I can!

~Obed

TO ALL:
And also, I will do the best I can to take over the thread for Ben until he gets his schooling and stuff under control. I might not be as prompt as Ben on most requests since I start back work soon too, but will do the best I can!

~Obed

Thanks buddy!Anyone else who can help, feel free to do so.

Washington Redskins:

Brad Dusek - LB.
Terry Hermeling - G.
Eddie Brown - S/PR.

Thanks,

Ron

B.D:Nothing
T.H:Nothing
E.B:All it says is Gladiators ?

Ben

Actually, SCN has this addy listed as a success for
Brad Dusek, but it was back in 02....8311 FM 2086 Temple, TX 76501-3546, and this one for Brown. Although it was also a sucess back in 2002....3465 Commodore Point, Knoxville, TN 37922-6566

Actually, SCN has this addy listed as a success for
Brad Dusek, but it was back in 02....8311 FM 2086 Temple, TX 76501-3546, and this one for Brown. Although it was also a sucess back in 2002....3465 Commodore Point, Knoxville, TN 37922-6566

I don't usually give out addy's that old. They seem to change quite a bit, especially when people start putting Harvey 05.

Ben

ok, just trying to help. I personally don't see why people just don't subsribe to SCN or buy HM's list, but after reading some threads and posts, I realize that it is apparently a hot button issue.

ok, just trying to help. I personally don't see why people just don't subsribe to SCN or buy HM's list, but after reading some threads and posts, I realize that it is apparently a hot button issue.

Some people just do one or the other and see if anyone else has other addresses. Sometimes people have addy's that work that are not in either list.

Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.