Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have time to look through all of the posts. Does Cal Ripken Jr. sign?? Is there an address for him?? Plmk thanks Butch

I don't have time to look through all of the posts. Does Cal Ripken Jr. sign?? Is there an address for him?? Plmk thanks Butch
The Advanced Search feature at the top of the screen can help you narrow down a specific individual. It's quite handy -- I use it a lot!

As for Cal, he doesn't sign TTM. You're best bet is to probably catch him at a charity event, during HOF weekend in Cooperstown, or at an Aberdeen Ironbirds game -- he is the owner of the team! All 3 require a bit of planning and a lot of luck.

Dang...I go out for dinner with the g/f one evening, and I miss all this action!

Anyways, I'm curious if Harvey has anything for:

Mark Farris (Former #1 draft pick of the Pirates, 1994)
Jose Gonzalez (the OF from the 90s)
Dorn Taylor

The Advanced Search feature at the top of the screen can help you narrow down a specific individual. It's quite handy -- I use it a lot!

As for Cal, he doesn't sign TTM. You're best bet is to probably catch him at a charity event, during HOF weekend in Cooperstown, or at an Aberdeen Ironbirds game -- he is the owner of the team! All 3 require a bit of planning and a lot of luck.

Thanks alot for the info. The question was for a teenager from church. I told him I would ask. I don't think that he will have an opportunity to get it on his own. Butch

Dang...I go out for dinner with the g/f one evening, and I miss all this action!

Anyways, I'm curious if Harvey has anything for:

Mark Farris (Former #1 draft pick of the Pirates, 1994)
Jose Gonzalez (the OF from the 90s)
Dorn Taylor

MF - Nothing
JG - Nothing
DT - 405 Avenue D Horsham, PA 19044

I was a little worried there, almost my first shutout.

Good luck with Dorn.

hi,
do you do players like...
griffey jr.
jim thome
willie mays?

if so, i'd be very interested in them, if not, i understand.
thanks a ton!

thanks. i figured griff and mays would be near impossible to get. but, i might as well try.
thanks.

Actually, I just looked...Willie Mays will sign, but it's a $100 donation. Griffey, oddly enough, had two successes since 1998. Oddly enough, they were sent on the same day...the comments say that he even included a signed rookie card. Honestly, I have to slightly wonder about those, considering no other successes ever spawned from Griffey.

Lets try these three:

Carmelo Martinez
Mike Marshall
Mark Marquess

Thanks again,
Robert

Robert,

Carmelo was with the AZL Cubs this past season...have a home addy to offer, but no successes from it:
Brisas De Plata #32
Dorado, PR 00646

Mike Marshall - I'm guessing you're talking about the 80s OF...he was with the Yuma scorpions this past season, but I have no home addy to offer here.

Mark Marquess - Looks like you can get the former USA head coach through the Stanford Cardinal Baseball Program. (The only reason I know who Marquess is because I've got a couple 88 Tradeds sitting at home :D )

Jflan, would you possibly have an address for KORY DEHAAN in your Harvey? I know 06 has it, (and a success stemmed from it too)...Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.