Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jerry Dybzinski
1626 Haywood Place
Fort Collins CO 80526

Jorge Orta
1201 Heather Hill Cres.
Flossmoor, IL 60422
FWIW, I sent to Dyzinski and Orta in August and May of 2006, respectively, to these addresses and haven't heard back...yet. I'd be interested in hearing if there have been any successes out there. :)

FWIW, I sent to Dyzinski and Orta in August and May of 2006, respectively, to these addresses and haven't heard back...yet. I'd be interested in hearing if there have been any successes out there. :)

StarTiger.com has no successes for either of them

Anyone have Brandon Morrow's home address (P, Mariners)?

Edit: I know it says not to ask for current players, but I'm getting it for my nephew for a gift. Any help is appreciated.

Edit: I know it says not to ask for current players, but I'm getting it for my nephew for a gift. Any help is appreciated.

The reason we say that is thaty home addresses for current players are not readily available. Do a little research... find out the players middle name and use yahoo people search or somehting to find something... thats your best bet.

BTW, you should have thought of this sooner... he is a great signer c/o team during the season

I've seen his name throughout the season, but I just learned he was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes. My nephew is a huge baseball fan and also has it, so I thought it would be a nice little gift. I'll see if I can search for his address elsewhere.

FYI, I've never had a success with Orta...even when he was playing.

Happy Collecting!
Jim

Looking for these guys home addy's.

Kevin Brown
AJ Burnett
Anibal Sanchez

Thanks, Brett

Sorry for last post... thought these all were current players... Anivbal signs c/o team, great signer c/o spring training.

Kevin Brown
No home addie. He is a bad signer c/o team too. I just bought a certified one for my AS collection, best way to go (and for under $8!)

AJ Burnett c/o team

TO ALL:

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE read the first post of this thread, started by Ben. It specifically lists the restricitions we have on this thread. I'm sorry, but in 999 cases out of 1000, we do NOT have home addresses for current players. PLEASE DO NOT ASK.

From this point on, if you ask for a home address of a current player (or ask for a player that's still playing in general), I WILL IGNORE YOUR POST. If you want to ask where a player is playing at, I'm OK with that. But if you just ask for a player that is still playing, I'm going to ignore you.

I'm sorry to sound rude, but I just don't think it is worth our (the people who are supplying the addresses along with myself - THANKS GUYS!) time to cater to your every need if you're not doing the research to begin with.

TO ALL:

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE read the first post of this thread, started by Ben. It specifically lists the restricitions we have on this thread. I'm sorry, but in 999 cases out of 1000, we do NOT have home addresses for current players. PLEASE DO NOT ASK.

From this point on, if you ask for a home address of a current player (or ask for a player that's still playing in general), I WILL IGNORE YOUR POST. If you want to ask where a player is playing at, I'm OK with that. But if you just ask for a player that is still playing, I'm going to ignore you.

I'm sorry to sound rude, but I just don't think it is worth our (the people who are supplying the addresses along with myself - THANKS GUYS!) time to cater to your every need if you're not doing the research to begin with.

AMEN Fellow Harvard-er :)

HI Moose, Soryy for asking but can you tell me the DBack stadium address.

Sorry for the stress

That I can help you out with.

Arizona Diamondbacks Baseball Club
401 East Jefferson Street
Phoenix, Arizona 85004
Attn: (Name of Specific Player or Coach here)

You usually can find the addresses of all the stadiums on their respective teams' pages.

Sorry for the dumb question but if I send it will they even be at the stadium?
Also How do I send it, do I just put it in a plain white envelope with my card and writing, and he will take his own envelope and mail it back to me? I do not get how this works.

Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.