Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the dumb question but if I send it will they even be at the stadium?
Also How do I send it, do I just put it in a plain white envelope with my card and writing, and he will take his own envelope and mail it back to me? I do not get how this works.

Thank You

Google TTM auto's.

Ben

Tom House
12794 Via Felino
Del Mar, CA 92014
GREAT SIGNER

Gil Garrido
Won't be aeasy to locate an address for him since, I believe, he lives in Panama

Thanks a ton dude, your great.
I have a 1969 Topps rookie card of the pair; I guess I'll just send it to Tom House and count my blessings.

Thanks a ton dude, your great.
I have a 1969 Topps rookie card of the pair; I guess I'll just send it to Tom House and count my blessings.
House has a rep of using not-a-good pen for his TTM's. May want to send him a Sharpie if you're very particular about what you'd like signed. BTW: I had a success with him in Sept 07. Took 9 days to go from coast-to-coast.

My first requests in a while:
Herbert Perry
Jason Maule (played 2000-03 in Astros and Yankees orgs.)
Josh Pearce (02-05 with Cardinals)

Thanks in advance,
Casey

My first requests in a while:
Herbert Perry
Jason Maule (played 2000-03 in Astros and Yankees orgs.)
Josh Pearce (02-05 with Cardinals)

Thanks in advance,
Casey

On StarTiger, here is what it has:

Herbert Perry, Success earlier this year at:
353 SW Lincoln Road
Mayo, FL. 32066

Nothing for the other two.

Bill Russell
27982 Red Pine Ct.
Valencia, CA 91354-1888

GOOD LUCK!

I was curious about Russell too, but from what I understand, he's pretty ornery, so I wasn't sure what kind of signer he was. We'll see how things go.

edit: Wait... I thought that was Bill Russell, the old Celtic. Looks like he's still among the missing. But since I've posted... I might as well ask. Anyone have Russell the Celtic?

I was curious about Russell too, but from what I understand, he's pretty ornery, so I wasn't sure what kind of signer he was. We'll see how things go.

edit: Wait... I thought that was Bill Russell, the old Celtic. Looks like he's still among the missing. But since I've posted... I might as well ask. Anyone have Russell the Celtic?

You can TRY this, but I can't guarantee that anything good is going to come out of it...

1641 Santa Rosa
Glendale, CA 91208

Yeah, somehow I doubt it too, but it's worth a shot, right? Only costs two stamps. Maybe I'll put my phone number in there and he can call and berate me for asking. :) Thanks!

Hi - I have this address for Bill Gullickson (Expos): 3 BANCHORY CT PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL 33418. Might someone with SCN check and see if there have been any successes with this address? Or the percentage of successes and failures?

The reason I ask: he's doing a private signing (advertisement in this weeks SCD) and if I can get him at this address, then I'm not going to bother sending the $10 to the promoter.

Thank you!

Hi - I have this address for Bill Gullickson (Expos): 3 BANCHORY CT PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL 33418. Might someone with SCN check and see if there have been any successes with this address? Or the percentage of successes and failures?

The reason I ask: he's doing a private signing (advertisement in this weeks SCD) and if I can get him at this address, then I'm not going to bother sending the $10 to the promoter.

Thank you!

Mort,

I would go with the private signing. Gullickson's got a 10% signing rate, and nothing since a "random" success at the end of '06.

Status
Not open for further replies.