Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Key :
128 Talavera Pl
Palm Beach Gardens, FL. 33418

Kerfield :
PO Box 1666
Gig Harbor, WA. 98335

Kennedy :
333 N Pennington Dr Unit 23
Chandler, AZ 85224

Newcombe charges 15 acc to Harvey 08 but heres addy:

2555 Plaza Del Amo Unit H
torrance, CA 90503

Don Newcombe anyone? Thanks in advance.

Can you please unblock my IP from your web site? Not sure why you blocked my IP in the 1st place - was it because I wouldn't pay your charge for your templates? Oh well. FYI, I will not be helping you with addresses until my IP is unblocked. I will TRADE you addresses for templates though.

Can you please unblock my IP from your web site? Not sure why you blocked my IP in the 1st place - was it because I wouldn't pay your charge for your templates? Oh well. FYI, I will not be helping you with addresses until my IP is unblocked. I will TRADE you addresses for templates though.

No,...it's because you basically said, "Nah,...I'll just rip you off instead."

I'm not going to get into a "(fill-in-the-blank) match" with you. You were arrogant and basically called me absurd for charging. I'm not going to discuss this further. If you wish, PM me.

Thank you Walston.

Need a few retired Braves managers.....

Dave Bristol?
Clyde King?
Chuck Tanner?

Bristol and King are both listed in the TTM Addresses database, so check there for others you need in the future before asking.

Tanner also works as a scout for the Cleveland Indians. I had a very quick success with him via that avenue last year.

Bristol and King are both listed in the TTM Addresses database, so check there for others you need in the future before asking.

Tanner also works as a scout for the Cleveland Indians. I had a very quick success with him via that avenue last year.

Actually, Tanner is in the Pirates organization now...Senior Advisor or something like that.

AS for Bob Bailor, I just sent a request out to him about 2 weeks ago (he's from nearby Connellsville, PA), so I'll let you know if I ever get anything back.

Mingori
8841 N. Congress Ave
APT 637
Kansas City, MO. 64153

Kendall
612 John St
Manhatten Beach, CA 90266

Pruitt
3632 Turnberry Dr
Medina, OH 44256

Status
Not open for further replies.