Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to try and get four autographs from the 75 Topps RC of Rhoden, McGregor, Easterly and Johnson.

Obviously I have access to Rhoden's and McGregor's addresses but I need ones for Jamie Easterly and Tom Johnson. Can you guys help me out? Thanks.

JE - 1306 Plantation Dr Crockett, TX 75835
TJ - 2700 Knox Ave N Mineaolis, MN 55411

Good Luck!

Anyone have a new address for Chet Lemon besides
38150 Timberlane Dr. Umatilla, FL 32784
Looks like he use to sign alot and just stopped so wondering if this aint the current address

You can try c/o Dodgers during the spring but as someone else pointed out he is not a friend to the TTM crowd.

lol c/o Dodgers. That sounds so weird for Donnie Baseball. Thanks anyway. I'll probably just send a card I don't mind lossing. I have plenty of double.

Any recent successes for Bob Bailor at this address?

Bailor, Bob - 1950 Swan Lane - Palm Harbor, FL 34683

Thanks!

Just to LYK, I just got Bailor back from this address...9 day wait, and he signed all 4 for me, even though I told him to keep a few...(if I had a Met card, I'd trade you one, but the only Mets-related item I got signed was a 91 UD 3-D Hologram)

~Alix

One of those stickers that came in the packs? Neat idea. I have Bailor ready to go... I just need to buy more return envelopes. I keep forgetting, and they're starting to pile up! (Bailor, Hrabosky, Carson, etc.)

One of those stickers that came in the packs? Neat idea. I have Bailor ready to go... I just need to buy more return envelopes. I keep forgetting, and they're starting to pile up! (Bailor, Hrabosky, Carson, etc.)

Yeah I have used some of those stickers also... they really look sharp when signed :)

Yeah I have used some of those stickers also... they really look sharp when signed :)

Oh, I absolutely love those 3-D Holograms Upper Deck issued in 1991. I think those things are the absolute best signed (Outside of anything in a Pirates uniform, of course :D ) If anyone has any of those they want to rid of cheap, I'll trade for bulk of them. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.