Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Answering my own question, the Red Sox just named Bruce Hurst special assistant over player development. So, that just leaves Mark Parent.

Mark Parent
8829 Midview Dr.
Palo Cedro, CA 96073

He may be getting ready to coach though... he was coach or manager of Chico Outlaws last season. You can try his home address above or wait til the season starts :)

Colborn was a coach with the Pirates last season, no longer there though but I am sure he got a job elsewhere. You may want to try him c/o his new team. He was a decent signer in person... he tended to be cranky though some days. Not sure how he is TTM
Thanks for the information. Will have search the teams sites.

Bill

Billy Champion-nothing on SCN

Jim Colborn-2932 Solimar beach Dr Ventura Ca 93001

Ollie Brown-8462 Country Club Drive Buena Park, CA. 90621 no successes since summer of 06 and only 3 attempts since but no RTS on them, so maybe good still
Thanks for the addresses. Will update the data base if I hear anything.

Bill

David Parks

anyone have an addie. for former pro bowl and all pro from the 60's David Parks. Born 12-25-1941 in muenster, Tx also former islander Greg Parks 3-25-67

I read the rules beforehand... I apologize!! I was under the impression he was no longer playing...

Will is no longer player, so you are fine asking for him. This is the address on ST, no successes yet though:

6908 Dorita Ave
Unit 201
Las Vegas, NV 89108

PLMK how this turns out as I'd love to send to him also :)

anyone have an addie. for former pro bowl and all pro from the 60's David Parks. Born 12-25-1941 in muenster, Tx also former islander Greg Parks 3-25-67

No success for him in several years...
Here is his addie though:
6629 Southpoint Dr.
Dallas, Tex. 75248

Missed about Greg Parks... read that he is coach/co-owner of St. Albert Junior hockey team? Might try him there?

Hi - I'm looking for the Harvey address for Bruce Sutter. On SCN I see two addresses, one in Cartersville and one in Kennesaw. The last reported success was an address in Harvey 07.

Thank you for your help.

Hi - I'm looking for the Harvey address for Bruce Sutter. On SCN I see two addresses, one in Cartersville and one in Kennesaw. The last reported success was an address in Harvey 07.

Thank you for your help.

3127 Kates Way / Kennesaw, GA 30152

I had success with him there about 6 months ago.

Can someone with harvey help me with 1970's baseballer:
Dave Augustine

I have this one, but just want to make sure it is current:
P.O. Box 1114 / Saint Albans, WV 25177-1114

Thanks so much!
Obed

Status
Not open for further replies.