Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
moose-thank you for filling him in :).

Danny- I am not gonna give you those addy's.
I run a service as a nice thing to do and this costs me money. All I ask for is a simple thing to only ask for three addresses a day. I think that a fair thing to ask. If you do the math thats 21 addresses a week. If there are 52 weeks in a year thats 988 addy's a year.

You ask for 19 in two days and even if I didn't have the 3 addy rule I think thats pretty rude so find them somewhere else.

Ben

:) :) ok thats fine, i didnt see the first post, i saw the title and just went to the last page and asked for some addys. but thanks anyways :rolleyes::) :):) :) :) :)

I have Allen & Ginter cards of Takeru Kobayashi and Jerry Bailey that I want to send out to get autographed. Does anyone have working addresses for them? I saw some successes with them. LMK...thanks!

Ben,

I've got one more for you...take your time, I know you've got school. (When you get piled with AP French and Calculus HW in one night, it can't get much worse :D)

Anything on Joe Randa? Might be sketchy since he just recently retired but I would really appreciate it if you had something.

~Alix

Anything on Joe Randa? Might be sketchy since he just recently retired but I would really appreciate it if you had something.
If you don't mind, Ben, I'll provide an address: 3716 154th St, Overland Park, KS 66224. I haven't tried it myself, so I can't make any promises. :) I'd love to know if you do have any success on this one. Good luck!

Can you answer my question, do you have addresses on Takeru Kobayashi or Jerry Bailey? LMK...thanks.

Ben-

Since Ickey was a no go, I was wondering if you had any of these:

Alan Trammell
Kirk Gibson
Lou Whitaker

I am looking to get TTM auto's from a lot of retired tigers, so i may be asking for addy's over the next few weeks. If at any time I am asking too much, just lmk and i'll stop. I appreciate what you are doing, and i don't want to abuse the kind gesture. Thanks

Brad

Ben, do you get your addies from SCN? If so, I can take over for you if you are real busy (you stated you had some things come up, so our trade for the 100 Cubs is on hold). LMK if you want me to take over the thread for a while... I have a subscription to SCN.

Obed

Alan Trammell
I tried Trammell at an address in San Diego that I dug up and it came back to me RTS. He's going to be one of Piniella's coaches with the Cubs, so I'd wait until Spring Training.

I haven't had any luck with Lou and Kirk, but had success with quite a few other retired Tigers from 1983. PM me if you'd like a specific address from that team.

Status
Not open for further replies.