Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben-

Since Ickey was a no go, I was wondering if you had any of these:

Alan Trammell
Kirk Gibson
Lou Whitaker

I am looking to get TTM auto's from a lot of retired tigers, so i may be asking for addy's over the next few weeks. If at any time I am asking too much, just lmk and i'll stop. I appreciate what you are doing, and i don't want to abuse the kind gesture. Thanks

Brad

A.T:Nothing
K.G:Nothing
L.W:4781 Highland Pl. Lakeland, FL 33813

No Problem. I enjoy helping people out and if you just ask for three a day I will try to get them as fast as I can.

Take Care,
Ben

Ben, do you get your addies from SCN? If so, I can take over for you if you are real busy (you stated you had some things come up, so our trade for the 100 Cubs is on hold). LMK if you want me to take over the thread for a while... I have a subscription to SCN.

Obed

Yea I do and I would appricate it if you could take over.

As for the Cubbie lot I don't have enough Pirates to trade and I can't trade right now.

I bet if you checked with Loyalty he might be interested in the lot.

I have about 30 Pirates I have pulled for you though so when I get the chance (prolly in 07) I will post them in the Free Card Section and they are yours.

Thanks!
Ben

Yea I do and I would appricate it if you could take over.

As for the Cubbie lot I don't have enough Pirates to trade and I can't trade right now.

I bet if you checked with Loyalty he might be interested in the lot.

I have about 30 Pirates I have pulled for you though so when I get the chance (prolly in 07) I will post them in the Free Card Section and they are yours.

Thanks!
Ben

OK Great :) SOunds good to me, I will take over this thread for now until you get back on your feet. Thanks for the Pirates too, I will get rid of these Cubs to someone :)

Hey Ragtop, thanks for keeping this thread going! Do you have anything for the following baseball players:

Greg A Harris
Luis Polonia
Steve Avery

Thanks,
kevin

Hey Ragtop, thanks for keeping this thread going! Do you have anything for the following baseball players:

Greg A Harris
Luis Polonia
Steve Avery

Thanks,
kevin

Greg A Harris
NONE

Luis Polonia
NONE

Steve Avery
22721 Coachlight Cir
Taylor, MI 48180
No sucesses with this, but people used it recently.

thnx again for doing this for us!!

what about these 3?

hector gimenez
Denny Walling(i saw someone had a success with him last month or so, i just forget who and i didnt think to write his addy down) :(
Reynolds, Craig

i know i can prob catch Mr HEctor during the season at the astros/round rock express addy's, but i wanted to try to get him b4 the busy season starts!

i hope everyone has a great holiday!

plmk

thnx again for the help

Kevin-Alan

thnx again for doing this for us!!

what about these 3?

hector gimenez
Denny Walling(i saw someone had a success with him last month or so, i just forget who and i didnt think to write his addy down) :(
Reynolds, Craig

i know i can prob catch Mr HEctor during the season at the astros/round rock express addy's, but i wanted to try to get him b4 the busy season starts!

i hope everyone has a great holiday!

plmk

thnx again for the help

Kevin-Alan

H.R. No Home addie (c/o team only)
D.W. Box 1312 Waynesboro, VA 22980
C.R. 19 Inverness Park Way Houston, TX 77055

These are longshots, but...

JOE MORGAN
DUKE SNIDER
MIKE BODDICKER

Duke SNider charges.... Joe Morgan will send you a signed IC c/o ESPN and Mike Boddicker:
11324 121 street
overland park ks 66213

Espn addie:

c/o ESPN, ESPN Plaza, Bristol, CT 06010

Do you know Snider's charges or where to send?

Thanks so much.

Seems snider is Refusing most of his mail now
Charges $5 per usually though. might want to send payment, and write payment enclosed on the envelope.

As for the address, his address can be found ALL OVER the net... and I am sure on this site too.

Here it is though
3037 Lakemont Dr. Fallbrook, CA 92028

Status
Not open for further replies.