Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obed, maybe you know this one, because NO ONE I have talked to has this one:

Freddy Adrian Garcia (The Pirates Freddy Garcia)

Sorry, been trying to find a good working address for him for years now. Him, William Pennyfeather and Al Martin have been eluding me for some time :)

how about these guys Mr Obed?

Ronnie Bull('62 ROY) bears
Charlie Kerfeld(i hope i spelled it correctly)
(as of june, he was a scout for the Texas Rangers, but i dont know if he is still doing that or not) Astros
J.R. Richard Astros

how about these guys Mr Obed?

Ronnie Bull('62 ROY) bears
Charlie Kerfeld(i hope i spelled it correctly)
(as of june, he was a scout for the Texas Rangers, but i dont know if he is still doing that or not) Astros
J.R. Richard Astros

RB: Always signs, no address on SCN
CK: 15712 Crescent Valley Drive NW - Gig Harbor, WA 98332
JR: nothing recent

Hi -- Might I ask if you could check for:
Doug Bair (Cardinals)
Lary Sorensen (Indians)
Dan Spillner (Indians)

Thank you for your help.
mort-

Hi -- Might I ask if you could check for:
Doug Bair (Cardinals)
Lary Sorensen (Indians)
Dan Spillner (Indians)

Thank you for your help.
mort-

DB: None
LS: Signs all mail c/o home, no addie on SCN
DS: 111 sw 307 th street fedral way wa (the addie given, no zip)

Will try it if it is a different one then I guess.

if that one doesn't work, I know Will has been playing in the Eastern? League (one of those independent leagues up here in NY/PA...the same league that Kevin haverbusch was playing in this past year...Blue Sharks, I think Will was playing on)

I wanted to send to him, but never got around to it. Especially since I started my 2000+ project....goodness, why'd we have to sign a 38-year old Japanese guy....

if that one doesn't work, I know Will has been playing in the Eastern? League (one of those independent leagues up here in NY/PA...the same league that Kevin haverbusch was playing in this past year...Blue Sharks, I think Will was playing on)

I wanted to send to him, but never got around to it. Especially since I started my 2000+ project....goodness, why'd we have to sign a 38-year old Japanese guy....

Yeah ugh... oh well... might get lucky to get him IP. My sister has become good friends with the Pirates bullpen catcher so I been getting some tough autos by that connection :) Also just won the Benito Pirates auto on the bay... paid $10 dlvd for it, but oh well.. wanted it.

As for pennyfeather, I tried him last season c/o Indy league with no luck
Obed

Status
Not open for further replies.