Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw your original response, and the site I use is not expensive. If you thinkik about it, it is meerly a dozen trades-worth of postage. Not much at all for a great site.

obed-

i thought it was like $15 or 20 for the site. i'll have to look into it. does Free basic membership give me anything?

As for my original message. I didn't see that you had replied on the page before. it looked like you were just telling me about the site, and not replying to the players i requested. then i thought "hey, how about I look at the previous page". sorry if it sounded jerky or angry. It was not my intention. thanks again for the help. I appreciate it.

Brad

Ben - These were both RTS "Unclaimed Unalble To Forward". Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!
Craig

Drew Hall
2818 Northview Drive
Ashland, Kentucky 41101

Darrin Jackson
432 E. Mead Drive
Chandler, Arizona 85249

bump for help.thanks

Please relax some. I have taken over the thread, but with the holidays, I do not have time to answer your requests the minute you post it. I will get to these a few times I week. If people are expecting to get an answer right away, I will just not bother with this anymore, so please be patient.
Obed

Please relax some. I have taken over the thread, but with the holidays, I do not have time to answer your requests the minute you post it. I will get to these a few times I week. If people are expecting to get an answer right away, I will just not bother with this anymore, so please be patient.
Obed

I was bumping it, cause somethings people over look a post..thats all..and when two days went by, i thought maybe it was missed..So if you had time to type out that post, you could have had time to post the addy..i was not being pushy or whatever on my last post..happy holidays..kj

19122 E. Knightsbridge Rd.
Owasso, OK. 74055
USA

I was bumping it, cause somethings people over look a post..thats all..and when two days went by, i thought maybe it was missed..So if you had time to type out that post, you could have had time to post the addy..i was not being pushy or whatever on my last post..happy holidays..kj

19122 E. Knightsbridge Rd.
Owasso, OK. 74055
USA

Chill Man. Nothing.

Ben

Thanks Ben for jumping in for me real quick. I am real busy this weekend and have just been stopping on to check mail and such... didnt have much time to do searching on SCN. I will check the rest tonight.
Thanks
Obed

I am looking for some wrestlers addresses. They are:

Ric Flair Real Name: Richard Morgan Fliehr
Arn Anderson Real Name: Martin Lunde
Tully Blanchard

Thanks for any help I can get

I am looking for some wrestlers addresses. They are:

Ric Flair Real Name: Richard Morgan Fliehr
Arn Anderson Real Name: Martin Lunde
Tully Blanchard

Thanks for any help I can get

I was subscribed to Star Archive a few months back, and I know none of these had successful addresses. Flair had a small period where he signed, but it was a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.