One in today*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kingsfaninri

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I put the asterisk there because I find it hard to classify an eBay win as a success, but in this case (player died in 1986) I guess I'll take it.

Former Indians and Dodgers OF Dale Mitchell, which I have converted into this cut sig card for my Perfect Game collection (he made the last out of Don Larsen's PG).

MitchellCutSig.jpg

Terrific success! The poor fellow left this life still believing that last strike was a ball. If you ever see the replay of that game on ESPN Classic, you'll see what I mean. It was close. Very close.

Terrific success! The poor fellow left this life still believing that last strike was a ball. If you ever see the replay of that game on ESPN Classic, you'll see what I mean. It was close. Very close.

I have heard lots of people say that Babe Pinelli (the umpire) got caught up in the moment and he was going to ring Dale up as long as the ball didn't bounce.

Thanks again to everyone.