One Return While The Bench was down

DMBfan

5.00 star(s)
Only one return in while The Bench was down: John Moses c/o Isotopes (4/4) in about 2 months.

lep1010

5.00 star(s)
any time is good

thanks, my thoughts exactly ... b/c the Bench (a free, no charge site) was down, it makes this return that much more special? ... maybe i'm looking a lil too much into it but I dont see why it had to be mentioned (almost as it was meant to be a slap) -

DMBfan

5.00 star(s)
thanks, my thoughts exactly ... b/c the Bench (a free, no charge site) was down, it makes this return that much more special? ... maybe i'm looking a lil too much into it but I dont see why it had to be mentioned (almost as it was meant to be a slap) -

No slap intended and nothing to read into it. I've enjoyed The Bench and was just noting that I only had one return. Sorry for any offense, but none was intended.

lep1010

5.00 star(s)
No slap intended and nothing to read into it. I've enjoyed The Bench and was just noting that I only had one return. Sorry for any offense, but none was intended.

no problem, like I said, maybe I looked a lil too much into it or just read it the wrong way - congrats on the return -