One Return While The Bench was down

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

any time is good

thanks, my thoughts exactly ... b/c the Bench (a free, no charge site) was down, it makes this return that much more special? ... maybe i'm looking a lil too much into it but I dont see why it had to be mentioned (almost as it was meant to be a slap) -

thanks, my thoughts exactly ... b/c the Bench (a free, no charge site) was down, it makes this return that much more special? ... maybe i'm looking a lil too much into it but I dont see why it had to be mentioned (almost as it was meant to be a slap) -

No slap intended and nothing to read into it. I've enjoyed The Bench and was just noting that I only had one return. Sorry for any offense, but none was intended.

No slap intended and nothing to read into it. I've enjoyed The Bench and was just noting that I only had one return. Sorry for any offense, but none was intended.

no problem, like I said, maybe I looked a lil too much into it or just read it the wrong way - congrats on the return -