Opinion on my site

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

travistrue

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I've been away for a while and I'm updating/re-doing my want list site. I use Google sites to list my wants. I'm trying out the Table of Contents tool that creates a link to a specific section on each page.

I would like you opinion on this. Do you like the ToC tool? is it to much (especially with all the inserts)? Would you rather just scroll through the page or do the ctrl+f (find) command?

https://sites.google.com/site/letsgoroyals2011/1993

Thanks
Travis.

Not really time consuming. The ToC tool builds itself as you go and are linked to Title Headers. So each set name is a title header and is automatically listed in the ToC

Travis.

Travis, the page looks nice. The 2014 page was a little hard to read at this time. They all seemed to run together. I use google sites as well and find they are much easier to update then most sites out there.
Trish

Nice site! Do you still need the 1993 finest royals cards.....I can do all of them for free. Let me know and I'll post it. Best regards, David