Over 600 Cards Available...Take a Peek!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi Carl,
I would be interested in the optic contenders dawkins HOF
silver mosaic Lamar Jackson & 2014 Topps Chrome Khalil Mack RC. Let me know how much you want for them.You are wlcome to look through my Flickr but I probably don't have any Packers for you. Thanks

Hi Carl,
I would be interested in the optic contenders dawkins HOF
silver mosaic Lamar Jackson & 2014 Topps Chrome Khalil Mack RC. Let me know how much you want for them.You are wlcome to look through my Flickr but I probably don't have any Packers for you. Thanks
sent you a message

Hey Carl,
If it's all the same to you I would be more interested in purchasing them from you. Just shoot me a price if it fits I'll take em. Thanks.

Ernie

Carl (great name!) -- Here's a few I liked:

Panini Threads Colt McCoy gu
1982 Topps Montana
Calvin Johnson & Montee Ball Clarity inserts

Elite Ozzie Newsome gu
Newsome/Edwards dual gu
Black Gold Tyler Boyd quad gu
National Treasure Aaron Murray Rc gu/auto
Carr, Luck, Benjamin & Mosley Clarity inserts
2017 Certified Isiah Crowell auto
2017 Certified Ameer Abdullah auto
Xenon Mark Walton patch
Spectra Fauria auto
Gridiron Donald Brown Triple gu/auto
Certified Materials Trent Green gu

Preference to the top of the list but will do something for all if we can. Everything by teams in the links below or a price for all if you would be so kind.

Many thanks,

Karl

Carl (great name!) -- Here's a few I liked:

Panini Threads Colt McCoy gu
1982 Topps Montana
Calvin Johnson & Montee Ball Clarity inserts

Elite Ozzie Newsome gu
Newsome/Edwards dual gu
Black Gold Tyler Boyd quad gu
National Treasure Aaron Murray Rc gu/auto
Carr, Luck, Benjamin & Mosley Clarity inserts
2017 Certified Isiah Crowell auto
2017 Certified Ameer Abdullah auto
Xenon Mark Walton patch
Spectra Fauria auto
Gridiron Donald Brown Triple gu/auto
Certified Materials Trent Green gu

Preference to the top of the list but will do something for all if we can. Everything by teams in the links below or a price for all if you would be so kind.

Many thanks,

Karl
Sorry for the delay in my response. Will take a look this evening and send you a message Karl. Thank you for the interest.

Carl

I'd be interested in the Lonnie Johnson, Josh allen (jax) and any other kentucky boys you might have.

Not sure who all the players are...will check your list though, thanks.
Carl
You have them in your flikr. I'd want to buy not trade. Others I'd be interested in are Benny Snell, Randall Cobb, Alvin (Bud) DupRee

Hi Carl,
What kinda price tag do you have on the Peter Boulware & Ernest Givens Autos? Let me know when you get a chance. Thanks