Over 600+ Refs/Xfractors/Blue Refs available for Shipping + you choose the value!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ichiro51

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I'm trying to clear out some space in my boxes, and have tons of base/inserts/refs from 2002-2014 here. I am only asking you to pay for the exact shipping cost (between $3-$7 most likely - the exact shipping cost will be on the label) and a fair value of what you think the cards are worth. I have these packaged by TEAM, so please claim a team (not a set/individual player) and you will get every card I have of that team.

I have done this before on the football boards with just one bad apple who did not send anything for the lot. I am not looking to get rich off of these, just trying to clear some space while also adding to others' collections.
At this time, I have everything separated by team, and would like to keep it that way to make it easier on keeping track of lots, so please only request a team(s), and not individual players.

These lots will include base/inserts/RC's/refractors, and the occasional Auto or GU. There will be some decent cards, but nothing over $10-$20 in value.

I have scanned some of the refractors below with what you will get for each team so you have some kind of idea of the newer cards in the lots.

I have added lots of 2014 Bowman and some 2014 Topps to my collection, and all of the 2014 cards I have will be in these lots as well.

Blue Jays

Rays

Royals

Astros

Mariners
marinersrefs_zps20a0b5fc.jpg

Mets

Braves

Reds

Brewers

Rockies
rockiesrefs_zps4ac85d04.jpg

Diamondbacks

Padres

Last edited:
No team collectors want to take these off of my hands for next to nothing?

Angels, Nationals and Rangers are all claimed - 27 teams to go!

I'm interested in the Phillies. LMK. Thanks!

Scobes

They are yours - I'll post it up!

Cardinals Please.

Did I miss something? I didn't see any Dodgers

I have them, I just forgot to scan/upload them. IF you want them, they are yours.

Interested in the Cubs and White Sox lots.

Didn't see a Cardinals lot

It was claimed above, sorry about that.

Brettfan: Unfortunately, someone already purchased the Twins lot.

These teams are still available:

Braves
Mets
Marlins

Pirates
Reds
Brewers

Diamondbacks
Rockies
Giants
Dodgers
Padres

Yankees
Blue Jays
Rays
Orioles

Royals

Astros
A's
Mariners

The first round of packages are going out today, hope everyone enjoys the cards!

Sounds great Pat - as noted in the original post, I'll send approximately half of the Yankees and Giants lots, considering their size and quality - I want to give other collectors a chance to obtain some of the cards as well. You have full dibs on the Pirates if you want them all, though!

dmb: I'll let you know if things with Pat do not work out, thank you for the post!