Panini messed up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaNotoriousNIC

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Sent out to Arnie Risen, NBA HOFer. Today got my pic back unsigned with a piece of paper. It reads "This is not me-suggest you complain to the dealer you bought it from. Arnie" So guess I complain to Panini to send me a card with the right guy on it lol. Sent the 2010 Studio base card.

LOL- crazy! I can't believe that it still happens. I remember they put the wrong guy on the Pedroia Elite auto RC.
Sounds like he wasn't too happy about it!

they really did put the wrong guy on the pedroia elite? I always thought they did does any one know who it is?

just wish I would've got his full signature atleast lol

rangersfan, I'm not to worried about em, if ya see em again and get them signed then ya do, if not ya have some new cards I guess

Sent out to Arnie Risen, NBA HOFer. Today got my pic back unsigned with a piece of paper. It reads "This is not me-suggest you complain to the dealer you bought it from. Arnie" So guess I complain to Panini to send me a card with the right guy on it lol. Sent the 2010 Studio base card.

May I suggest contacting Panini directly. Their numbers are listed on the link below, in addition to an online contact form where you can submit a complaint or suggestion.

http://www.paniniamerica.net/custserv.cfm

I already sent a message to them yesterday, told them Arnie himself said I should complain to the dealer I bought it from. Still no response back but I'm sure all it will be if I get one is a opps our bad message