Past week returns

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SLNoble13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Vernon Wells, Torii Hunter and Mike Scoscia - All signed in person and from cdahlk2001. Thanks big time especially for the 89' Topps set hit and the others.

Mat Hoffman - signed a 11' A&G c/o of his business address in 54 days/

Bill Edwards - signed a 93 Classic basketball card c/o his home and included a nice note with the card. Received in 5 days.

Jeffrey Leonard - contacted his wife through a facebook page that was set up for their daughter who has cancer. Talked with her and she provided an address in which I sent a donation. He signed an 89 Topps and 90 Upper Deck. Nice set hits.

Felix Wright - signed 2 cards for my 90 Pro Set football set I am working on. Signed in 5 days c/o his home.

Dan Reeves - signed 2 90 Pro Set football cards. Will trade one. Sent to his home and received it signed in 8 days

Marty Schottenheimer - signed 2 90 Pro Set football cards c/o his football team he is coaching. Signed in 17 days.

ogwcg3.jpg

Jeff Pidgeon - sent a photo of the little green aliens from Toy Story. He signed the photo c/o of Pixar in 10 days

Nancy Allen - she was the actress in Robocop. Contacted her via e-mail and she gave me permission to write to her. Sent her the photo along with Robocop and she signed it in about 3 months.

Debbie Reynolds - signed 2 photos from this classic actress. She starred in one of my favorite classic movies Singing in the Rain. Signed in 20 days

Jeff Mullins - another hit to my Duke basketball collection. Signed in 20 days.

9ibki0.jpg