Player Collectors: Favorite Non GU/AU of your player?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

This is my favorite card of all time... the picture is just awesome, and it reminds me of when I first began collecting... and as you can tell by it's condition, I have had it for a loooong time. Well before I thought about actually taking real care of my cards....

Garvey.jpg

Well, with my new Freddie Freeman collection, I'd say it's the one I just got in the mail today:
2011 Topps Black #/60 RC

:D
Jason

My favorite from my Hoyt Wilhelm collection is the 1955 Bowman #1 Wilhelm I have. It was the first real cornerstone of Hoyt that I was able to acquire.

Also, from my Marlon Byrd collection, the 2005 Topps Chrome Red X-Fractor /25 I have of his is a very nice card.

Okay, it may not necessarily be my favorite card, but it's my favorite card to "show off". :D

1990_broder_red_nno_ryne_sandberg.jpg

Like the concept and design of these:
sc002492ff.jpg

This is another card that I really like the design of and is really difficult to obtain:
ScannedImage103020076.jpg

The Rawlings and graded Ozzie are awesome, and the FBI discs of MrMopar is sweet too. Sometimes I wish Maddux played a little earlier to hit some of those truly oddball cards.

Huge thanks to "teamsets4U" on the Bench for allowing me to pick up the 90 Cubs Topps TV. Those things do not come cheap!

The Rawlings and graded Ozzie are awesome, and the FBI discs of MrMopar is sweet too. Sometimes I wish Maddux played a little earlier to hit some of those truly oddball cards.

Huge thanks to "teamsets4U" on the Bench for allowing me to pick up the 90 Cubs Topps TV. Those things do not come cheap!

Thanks. Some of the stuff from the late 70's and early 80's was pretty cool. Here is the only other card I ever submitted for grading from Ozzie:
(show some more Maddux!)

pop.jpg

I really like those Family FUn center cards, Classic 70's Unis are the best!

87 David Berg
1987DavidBerg.jpg

90 DOnruss Aqueous
1990AqueousAFront.jpg

94 Braves Lykes Perforatted Sheet
1994BravesLykesPerferratedSheet.jpg