Please delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I'll be sure to look for those when I am at The National this year. Not sure how many dealers will be bringing along the 1987 ones but the place is usually packed with graded cards in general.

Glad to see you came back to the Dark Side Craig! I see you have decided on a nice, impossible set to start back with...Good luck!

theplasticman - Thanks!

timfsu2k - Easy isn't any fun. Heck, I'm a Cubs fan!

BiggioDiogu759 - Just 2 Autographed cards that are personalized to me and 2 Autographed Posters that are personalized to me.

dadofandrew - Thank you!

Thanks
Craig

SWCAutographs - Very, very, very slow... I haven't really been focusing on it much at all to be honest. I still haven't even opened the (2) Vending Boxes I bought a couple months ago. Our 7 month old takes up all my time!

Thanks
Craig

I remember those days. Now, with 3 boys ages 15, 11, and 8, I REALLY have my hands full!! No problem. In your spare time (when you have any), keep us posted.

SWCAutographs - Very, very, very slow... I haven't really been focusing on it much at all to be honest. I still haven't even opened the (2) Vending Boxes I bought a couple months ago. Our 7 month old takes up all my time!

Thanks
Craig