Please delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tony - It's yours! I'll be switching over to my usual (9) Cards for $5.00 delivered soon enough. I'm really just trying to pump a little blood into the forum with some sweet deals. I'll have some nice 90's Inserts coming up in the next couple days! I'm hoping the $5.00 price point will get some more people active and keep you on your toes! This has been too easy for you! I appreciate it as always!

Everyone - Lot #10 has been posted!

Thanks
Craig

*LOT #11 IS UP RIGHT NOW!*

The (10) Card Lot below will ONLY cost you $10.00 DELIVERED, in a bubble mailer! If the lot doesn't sell on day one, I will add (10) ADDITIONAL CARDS to the lot. I will do this during each daily bump until the lot is sold and the sale price will NEVER increase! If you want the lot, you can jump on it right away or take a chance that nobody else will want it and wait to see what is added the next day. It might not last though! I just picked up a new lot of about 1,000 BASEBALL CARDS, so I'll continue to do this if they sell. There will be some GREAT deals, so make sure you keep an eye on this thread!

Thanks
Craig

#11 - (10) Card Lot $10.00 Delivered...

Baseball10Card11Lot002_zpsywm6uxfi.jpg

Strawberry1983ToppsTradedBCCG001_zpsdgeygt31.jpg

I will take Lot #11.

Thanks,
David

CubsFan1313 - The deal has been posted. I appreciate it!

Tony - I've always enjoyed looking through those early 80's Traded Sets and seeing the players in uniforms of teams I didn't know or forgot they had ever played for.

Everyone - Lot #12 has been posted!

Thanks
Craig

Lot #12 didn't sell on day one. So I have added 10 Bonus cards! You get all 20 cards for just $10.00 delivered! Including the infamous Ripken FF Card!

Starting with Lot #13, I will be going back to the Original (9) Card Lots for $5.00 Delivered! They will be loaded with Inserts and Parallels!

Thanks
Craig

Last edited:
Lot #12 didn't sell on day two either. So I have added another 10 Bonus cards! You get all 30 cards for just $10.00 delivered! Including the infamous Ripken FF Card!

Starting with Lot #13, I will be going back to the Original (9) Card Lots for $5.00 Delivered! They will be loaded with Inserts and Parallels!

Thanks
Craig

JGerutfan9 - It's yours! I'll have the deal posted by the time you read this. I appreciate it!

Everyone - Lot #14 has been posted! I just picked up a ton of 90's Inserts and Parallels! Man they made some really cool stuff in the 90's!

Thanks
Craig

Claude - Deal posted. I appreciate it!

Everyone - Lot #16 has been posted! I just picked up a ton of 90's Inserts and Parallels! Man they made some really cool stuff in the 90's!

Thanks
Craig

Lot #16 didn't sell on day one. So I have added 9 Bonus cards! You get all 18 cards for just $5.00 delivered!

Rocketman - PM returned.

Thanks
Craig