Please delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Craig! Thanks again! Its funny, because u advised me (re #16) via PM about it being on page 1 and later as I was looking for #17, you said it was posted. Well, I went to page 1 and it showed #16??? Must have just been timing as I do now see it. I'll be looking for #18 soon. Thanks again! Rich

Lot #17 didn't sell on day one. So I have added 9 Bonus cards! You get all 18 cards for just $5.00 delivered!

Rich - Thanks for watching!

Thanks
Craig

*Sorry it's a little late! Not feeling well the past few days...

*LOT #17 IS UP RIGHT NOW! 9 BONUS CARDS ADDED!*

The (9) Card Lot below will ONLY cost you $5.00 DELIVERED, in a bubble mailer! If the lot doesn't sell on day one, I will add (9) ADDITIONAL CARDS to the lot. I will do this during each daily bump until the lot is sold and the sale price will NEVER increase! If you want the lot, you can jump on it right away or take a chance that nobody else will want it and wait to see what is added the next day. It might not last though! I just picked up a new lot of about 3,000 BASEBALL CARDS, so I'll continue to do this if they sell. There will be some GREAT deals, so make sure you keep an eye on this thread!

Thanks
Craig

Lot #17 - (9) Card Lot $5.00 Delivered...

*Rookie Cards and some 90's Inserts!
Baseball9Card17Lot001_zpsc2hqwgvc.jpg

*9 BONUS CARDS ADDED!
More Rookies and 90's Inserts!
Baseball9Card17Lot002_zps5k8qf35v.jpg

Craig, sign me up please. Thanks, Tony.

Tony - The deal has been posted. Sorry for the delay. I appreciate it as always!

Everyone - Lot #18 has been posted! All Refractors!

Thanks
Craig

Claude - Always nice to fill set needs! The deal has been posted. I appreciate it as always!

Tony - You're slipping!

Everyone - Lot #19 has been posted!

Thanks
Craig

Claude - I would tell you that I didn't do it on purpose but... I appreciate it as always!

Everyone - Lot #20 has been posted! All Topps Chrome Refractors from different years!

Thanks
Craig