Please delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Looking to add something nice.

I have preference towards Harmon Killebrew (Twins or Senators uniform), Rod Carew (Twins uniform only), Kirby Puckett, Joe Mauer and Alex Kirilloff.

With that said, I will consider any nice Twins card.

Let me know what you have and what you are looking for in return.

Thanks!
Have this card
21 Bowman Prospects #BP 63 Royce Lewis Red border #5/5
lmk if interested, high end

Attachments

• 000_4985 (1).JPG
    000_4985 (1).JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 000_4985.JPG
    000_4985.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 11
Have this card
21 Bowman Prospects #BP 63 Royce Lewis Red border #5/5
lmk if interested, high end
I would definitely be interested in it, but I think you have seen everything I have. I will see if I can find something from the PC that I can part with.

ok I see pricing on this card to be in the $80-90 range. I would consider 2-3 star RC cards to trade.Let's see what you come up with, I'm very flexible, thx JIm

ok I see pricing on this card to be in the $80-90 range. I would consider 2-3 star RC cards to trade.Let's see what you come up with, I'm very flexible, thx JIm
I will PM you a list when I get a second

Looking to add something nice.

I have preference towards Harmon Killebrew (Twins or Senators uniform), Rod Carew (Twins uniform only), Kirby Puckett, Joe Mauer and Alex Kirilloff.

With that said, I will consider any nice Twins card.

Let me know what you have and what you are looking for in return.

Thanks!
I love Kirilloff.He is on my AL Roto prospect team. Shame he got hurt last year. I have an extra Bowman chrome Draft base, refractor, purple refractor and his Rookie Green Refractor. I also have his Rare bowman Platinum Orange.numbered to only 25. Prefer trading ..will sell. I collect mainly bowman chrome draft. Please PM. Don

I am sorry, I couldn’t really find anything other than base rookies and trading base rookies for a card like this is very lopsided.

I have a few kiriloff. Do you have any tigers.

HOF/Cabrera/ Mize/ torkelson/skubal?

I will check to see what I have for Tigers for you.

I love Kirilloff.He is on my AL Roto prospect team. Shame he got hurt last year. I have an extra Bowman chrome Draft base, refractor, purple refractor and his Rookie Green Refractor. I also have his Rare bowman Platinum Orange.numbered to only 25. Prefer trading ..will sell. I collect mainly bowman chrome draft. Please PM. Don

I don’t have any Bowman Chrome Draft, sorry.

I am sorry, I couldn’t really find anything other than base rookies and trading base rookies for a card like this is very lopsided.

I will check to see what I have for Tigers for you.

I don’t have any Bowman Chrome Draft, sorry.
Still would like to make a trade, lmk what you can offer, willing to trade down for multiple RC's thx Jim

I guess I don’t have much as far as the Tigers go, but what about a 2021 Museum Collection Tarik Skubal Quad jersey /99?
That will work, I have these three. I can add some other twins or I have other star rookies.

image.jpg

Last edited:
I don’t need the Bowman, but I do need the Platinum and the Donruss. Not sure if it is enough for the Skubal though. Do you have anything else for trade?
just located a 2021 Topps Fire red flame foil of him… are you only looking for twins?