Please delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

This is an absolute! The Donaldson would be second to the Kirilloff RC. He is my current favorite active player.
cool. happy to move both. i forget if you have a list somewhere, or PM me some options.

Have loads of extra or duplicate Twins cards. Some listed on my website, some not listed.. Have gu and autos, refractors, inserts , #'d etc. LMK if you see anything and I can double check as time allows to see what I have that isn't listed.

Finally looked through your page, there is a lot I would like, but they are all in your collections, not on the trade pages. Specifically there is a lot of Joe Mauer I really like.

I have a 2021 diamond kings dual patch card of blankenhorn i would trade for some vintage if interested

You have maybe hof gu?
Yes, I do have a few, but really not going to trade those for this card.

This card is pretty low on my priorities as Blankenhorn was traded and only spent a partial year with the Twins. I appreciate the offer though, but really can’t give too much for this one.

Finally looked through your page, there is a lot I would like, but they are all in your collections, not on the trade pages. Specifically there is a lot of Joe Mauer I really like.
Thanks for looking. Not looking to trade anything from any of my PCs at this time.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online