Possible supply shortages alert

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rhubarb_Runner

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Got this heads-up from my LCS owner: lots of plastic card collecting supplies come from China, and with the coronavirus epidemic, shipment sizes are way down. Don't know if this means top loaders, penny sleeves, or pocket pages, but there may be limited supplies in the future.

And as always, recycle your supplies.

If we have the right President some of those jobs will come home. Not that we need them with unemployment where it's at.

what if the Chinese are lying....and their numbers have increased by 100%...no one would want to go their or buy stuff from them.....or allow them to go to other countries.....they would lose billions of dollars....

I believe all the Ultra-Pro supplies are made in China..........Worked for a buddy of mine, 5 years ago, who owns a LCS and opened the cases of penny sleeves, top loaders, and pages and they were all from China..........They cubes and ball holders I'm not so sure of........

I believe all the Ultra-Pro supplies are made in China..........Worked for a buddy of mine, 5 years ago, who owns a LCS and opened the cases of penny sleeves, top loaders, and pages and they were all from China..........They cubes and ball holders I'm not so sure of........

Thanks for the information. Best regards, David

Their in jail because they disagree with the ccp or because of their religion......nothing funny......tortured....killed....and their heart, liver etc. sold.......