Post a pic of random sports or non-sport memorabilia you own thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I put this stamp album together when I was 13. It's in rough condition but it brings back a lot of memories. I would ride my bike to the Sunoco gas station to ask for stamps (usually you'd only get them when buying gas). There were two pages for each team, one offense and one defense, 12 stamps for each. Here's a sample:

That was one of the coolest sports collectables from back in the day! I think they were given out through Sunoco gas stations if memory serves. There are lots of these 1972 stamps that correspond with big name/HOF player rcs or even the year before Topps put them out. I think Jack Ham, Art Shell (73 Topps RCs) and Harold Carmichael (1974 RC) were examples of that.

Like you most of mine were stuck in the book. I have never gotten a NM set of those in all the years I've been collecting unfortunatly.

I put this stamp album together when I was 13. It's in rough condition but it brings back a lot of memories. I would ride my bike to the Sunoco gas station to ask for stamps (usually you'd only get them when buying gas). There were two pages for each team, one offense and one defense, 12 stamps for each. Here's a sample:

I was given the same stamp album by one of my father's friends when I was growing up. he said he was giving it to me because he knew I was the only one who would take care of it. I still have it to this day.