Post office DC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I was at the Post Office today and they (post office workers) were talking about the updates....One was talking about change to priority mail. Is this what your talking about? Best regards, David

I bought something on eBay (non card related), and my DC is updated as of January 1. Coming from California, it might get here before the number is updated!

Tim

what i know that they are doing is that delivery conframation is going the way of the doto biurd, tracking numbers will still be used but if you want something signed for they arent going to do that any more. at least tahts the wrod from my family members.

just remember a dc# and tracking # are not the same thing.

dave

I checked all my Dc status and all but one have been updated so im very happy to see that. One of my cards from december 20th wasn't updated till yesterday actually!

DC is a waste of money anyway....it does not mean the card gets delivered to the correct address...just that it was delivered. Signature confirmation is a more reliable way to tell if it gets to your person.

thats just it casket they the PO is phasing out sig required shipping on stuff like this. and true a dc doesnt garentee a correct delivery but it sure does give one a piece of mind where its at in the whole process and that your not getting ripped off by another trader too. and that does happen.

thats just it casket they the PO is phasing out sig required shipping on stuff like this. and true a dc doesnt garentee a correct delivery but it sure does give one a piece of mind where its at in the whole process and that your not getting ripped off by another trader too. and that does happen.

Hhhmmmmm.....I'm a rural carrier for the post office, and haven't heard anything about getting rid of DC or signature confirmation.....someone in your family work there?

Hhhmmmmm.....I'm a rural carrier for the post office, and haven't heard anything about getting rid of DC or signature confirmation.....someone in your family work there?

Also wondering about this. Best regards, David PS that a huge part of their business.