Post The Most Intimidating Baseball Card You Own!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I think this would have to be one. Yes, he bleeds, but he is one tough SOB and I don't think I am going to charge the mound.

and here is a little better picture:
bloody%20nolan%20ryan%20photo.jpg

Just for an FYI, that wasn't from Robin Ventura, LOL. That was the ball hit back at him by Bo Jackson, and he stayed in the game.

Best baseball picture ever.

Checked ebay (using frank thomas leaf) and theres it appears the card was a five card set 1993 studio....my version has studio for some reason and the scan has leaf....not my scan or picture...but I do have this card in the studio version. Best regards, David

Randy Johnson in his prime is downright nasty and scarey... peeking over his glove on the mound... then dropping down and heaving a 100 mph fastball at you... John Kruk might agree with me :)

You can't tell me you don't find this intimidating...

1990_broder_red_nno_ryne_sandberg.jpg

Tai - When I seen you had posted to this thread, I swear I knew EXACTLY which card you were going to post! Also, YES! That photo scares the heck out of me and It has nothing to do with the Rhino!

Thanks
Craig

Tai - When I seen you had posted to this thread, I swear I knew EXACTLY which card you were going to post! Also, YES! That photo scares the heck out of me and It has nothing to do with the Rhino!

Thanks
Craig

:D

That is a promotional poster, not a card. Hobby dealers had them (I own one myself from my Big Hurt collecting days)

They are supposedly somewhat limited as well, although limited back then was 5,000-10,000!

Thanks for the information.....have tons of Frank Thomas cards and its tough to remember prom and different versions of cards now days. Best regards, David

Hey Tim, is that card by any chance real? I would've loved to have that back in junior high school. I would've owned every pokemon game ever played :)

Not quite as imtimidating as Chuck Norris but how 'bout this card?
2002BowmanGoldClemens.jpg

That is the worst card in all of baseball card history. What brand is that? Broder? Gee, why didn't they stay in business? Was there a Greg Maddux bellhop card or maybe a Mark Grace interior designer card that came in the same set? (No offense to bellhops or interior designers).

On a side note, if you were Sandberg's pal, how many times a year would that card/ picture/ pose come up in conversation? If it were me, I'm going at least once a month...

Anyone want to have a Bench Halloween party and all dress up as "Sandberg the rhino tamer?"

Tom

That is the kind of thing that will give me nightmares for years to come.

You can't tell me you don't find this intimidating...

1990_broder_red_nno_ryne_sandberg.jpg

That is the worst card in all of baseball card history. What brand is that? Broder? Gee, why didn't they stay in business? Was there a Greg Maddux bellhop card or maybe a Mark Grace interior designer card that came in the same set? (No offense to bellhops or interior designers).

On a side note, if you were Sandberg's pal, how many times a year would that card/ picture/ pose come up in conversation? If it were me, I'm going at least once a month...

Anyone want to have a Bench Halloween party and all dress up as "Sandberg the rhino tamer?"

Tom

I think Ron Jeremy looks pretty good in that photo... :p

Tom

That had to be a very interesting conversation before the photo shoot.

Tai