Potential Future Breaks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Here are some group break ideas for some of the most recently released products. Please let me know if anybody is interested in doing any of these or if anybody has any questions.

Random Divisions Style Break (each spot gets you a random division and all cards of players from all of the teams in that division):

Random Teams Style Breaks (each spot gets you a random team and all cards of players from that team):
-2020 Topps Inception. 1 Auto or Auto/GU and 2 base parallels per box. 30 spots. $6 per spot.
Interested members: mgm37, grapler135s

-2020 Topps Heritage. 1 Auto or GU per box. 30 spots. 1 spot for $7, each additional spot is $5.

-2020 Donruss. 3 Autos or GU cards per box. 30 spots. 1 spot for $7, each additional spot is $5.

-2020 Panini Select. 2 Autos, 2 GU cards and 9 parallels per box. 30 spots. 1 spot for $10, each additional spot is $6.
Interested members: mgm37, grapler135s, dragonslayer913

-2020 Bowman Hobby Box #2??? 1 Auto per box. 30 spots. 1 spot for $14, each additional spot is $10.
Interested members: Benski3 (2 spots)

Random Hit Style Breaks (each spot gets you one random autograph from the box):
-2019 Leaf Metal Perfect Game. 8 Autos per box. 8 spots. $15 per spot.

-2019 Leaf Ultimate Baseball. 6 Autos per box. 6 spots. $20 per spot.

-2019 Leaf Flash. 6 Autos per box. 6 spots. $22 per spot.

-2019 Leaf Metal Draft. 6 Autos per box. 6 spots. $25 per spot.

Serial Number Style Break (each spot gets you one random number from 0-9 and you get all cards with serial numbers or card numbers ending in that number:
-2020 Panini Stars and Stripes. 5 Autos or GU cards, 5 parallels, 30 base cards per box. 10 spots. $9 per spot.

Last edited:
Hi Mike:

That Historic Autographs looks intriguing, but I'm sure it is filled up with lots of crap autographs. I would take a chance at it.

My favorite at this time would be 2020 Bowman Hobby box.

Now I'm going to research the 2019 Leaf products to see if any of those interests me.

Thanks,

Luis

Hi Mike:

That Historic Autographs looks intriguing, but I'm sure it is filled up with lots of crap autographs. I would take a chance at it.

My favorite at this time would be 2020 Bowman Hobby box.

Now I'm going to research the 2019 Leaf products to see if any of those interests me.

Thanks,

Luis

Okay thanks Luis...I’ll put you down as interested in those.

Mike

Hey Mike..........I would show some interest in the 2020 Historic Autographs Retro-Graphs Baseball...........It's $1300 a box?

Last edited:
Hey Mike..........I would show some interest in the 2020 Historic Autographs Retro-Graphs Baseball...........It's $1300 a box?

Okay I will put you down as interested in that one. No it is only about $130 a box. This would be a random division break, only 6 spots, and each spot would get you one random division and all 5 teams from that division for the break.

Thanks,
Mike

Maybe I misread it on blowout...........Like Luis said, might be a lot of Tom Burgmeier types in the mix..........Stay safe in Cali tonite.............

Maybe I misread it on blowout...........Like Luis said, might be a lot of Tom Burgmeier types in the mix..........Stay safe in Cali tonite.............

Yeah you were probably looking at the case price...I’ll bet it will be mostly no name guys but it sounded interesting though looks like each box guarantees 2 HOF autos and 2 vintage (1950’s or 1960’s) cards I believe. And Mantle and a few other big names are in there so would be awesome if someone hit one of those. I can throw this up to see if we have enough interest. If you, me, and Luis are in we would only need 3 more people. We’ll see!!!

Hope everyone is staying safe!

Mike

Last edited: